If you are looking for the Best Web Development iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Web Development iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Web Development iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Web Development iPhone App
“Learn to design and code by building iOS and web apps. We have complete courses that teach UI design, mobile & web development using Figma, CSS, React Hooks and Xcode. Watch, download, gain certificates and check your progress all in one app. Join over 80,000 people who learned from Design+Code.
– Watch over 120 hours of video, with captions.
– Download source files to ensure that you start on the right foot or compare progress.
– Available on iPhone, iPad, and Web.
– Learn design-centric coding courses using the latest tools in the industry.
– Get tips and tricks from short tutorials.
– Track course and section progress so you can continue where you left off.
– Save your favorite courses, livestreams and tutorials.
– Access your history of sections visited.
– Download content to watch without an internet connection.
– Earn certificates after completing tests.
Design+Code offers 3 subscription plans:
– $21.99 USD/month for 1 month, billed monthly
– $14.99 USD/month for 6 months, billed every 6 months
– $11.67 USD/month for 12 months, billed every 12 months
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the Manage Subscription in the account settings.”
“It’s the closest you’ll get to Aperture or Lightroom on your iPhone” – Wired Magazine
Filterstorm has been designed from the ground up to meet your iPad and iPhone photo editing needs. Using a uniquely crafted touch interface, Filterstorm allows for more intuitive editing than its desktop counterparts with a toolset designed for serious photography. A favorite of Photojournalists, Filterstorm is at home in a professional workflow, or for anyone who simply wants to get the most out of their pictures while on the road.
Filterstorm contains a suite of powerful tools including layers, curves manipulation, color correction abilities, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting, and black and white conversion fine-tuning. It also includes the powerful ability to adjust masks by brush, color range, gradient, and vignettes.
Tutorial videos are available at http://filterstorm.com and are linked to from within the app.
• Layers (Max 5 at a time. When a 6th is added, the bottom two layers will be automatically merged)
• Ability to apply adjustments to entire image, by brush, gradient, color range, vignette, or selecting opacity.
• Send images via FTP and SFTP as well as standard export options
• Export high-res images.
• Save edits as automations to apply to other images
• Edit masks with brushes (adjustable size, softness, and opacity)
• Edit masks with gradients
• Edit masks by color selection
• Edit masks by vignette
• Combine multiple images using layers and masks
• Curves: Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Levels tool: Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Color balance
• White point picker
• Text tool
• Black and white fine-tuning
• Image editing History
• Cropping, with the ability to specify aspect ratio
• Scaling/Scale to Fit
• Rotation & Image Straightening
• Add Borders
• Combine multiple exposures
• Vignetting (circular, or oval scaled to image aspect ratio)
• Tone map (Simulated HDR)
• Noise reduction
• Add noise
• Clone Tool
• Numerous layer blend modes
• EXIF support for JPEG and some RAWs
• IPTC support: For a full list of supported metadata tags, visit Filterstorm’s website at http://filterstorm.com
Recommended by “Rough Guide to the iPad”
“Filterstorm was designed for the iPad from the beginning, and is a study in limitation and excellence.” – App Craver
“While Filterstorm certainly won’t replace your image-optimization workflow on your desktop computer, it can prove useful (and fun) enough that you will want to put it to use for quick adjustments to fine-tune an image you want to share via your iPad. ” – Digital Photo Pro”
3. Google Analytics
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Monitor real-time data
3) Compare date ranges and apply segments
4) Build your own reports with any combination of metrics and dimensions
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them”
4. “html+css+js-web designer,html5”
Horizontal screen development.
Code templates,the contents of the new file is copy from contents of the template file.
*You can adjust the code color and font size , and support to move the cursor left and right and up and down , easy to read and write.
*You can find learning materials by the built-in browser .
*The file system supports txt, pdf, chm, mp3,m4v,zip, gif, png, html, py ,doc…
*You can control the background image and color, background animation, text color and shadow, switch interface animation , the number and the order of the main interface of the tab bar to create your learning software.
*You can share code by Email,Weibo,Twitter,Facebook.
*You can use the counter,light in the Setting tab.”
5. Sololearn: Learn to Code Apps
You will be greeted by the friendliest community of coders, where peer support is an essential part of learning and development. Fresh learning content is created by the community daily, facilitating efficient and effective coder skill improvement. Join millions of other coders for anytime, anywhere access to countless coding topics and assignments.
• Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, ProductHunt, Lifehacker, and more.
• Facebook FbStart’s App of the Year 2017
FRESH, FREE CONTENT DAILY:
• Algorithms & Data Structures
• Machine Learning
• Design Patterns
• And many other topics you will not find anywhere else.
LOTS OF WAYS TO PRACTICE. Over 15,000 different questions and 2,000 quizzes. Plus “Try It Yourself” opportunities and “Code Coach” challenges throughout.
PERSONALIZED. Content is delivered based on your progress, preference, and hottest market trends.
FREE 24/7 PEER SUPPORT. Ongoing community support and real-time alerts make learning to code as easy and enjoyable as it can possibly get.
FREE KNOWLEDGE SHARING. Create lessons in your area of expertise and become a community influencer that millions will look up to. Improve your profile and invest in your future using what you already know.
FREE MOBILE CODE EDITOR. Write, run, and share real code right from your mobile, without any additional installations and setups.
TAKE YOUR LEARNING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH SOLOLEARN PRO
Get access to an ad-free experience with advanced tools for a nominal monthly or annual subscription fee.
* Set custom daily learning goals and learn faster.
* Get daily reports on the time spent on lessons, practice, and social activities.
* See who else is learning in your location.
* Check your profile views and get insights about your standing within the community.
* No interruptions. Go ad-free to meet your goals without distraction.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Limit of one free trial per Apple ID account.
We love feedback. Tell us what you think at email@example.com.”