If you are looking for the Best Webcam Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Webcam Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Webcam Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Webcam Android App
1. DroidCam – Webcam for PC
The app works with a PC client that connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
– Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
– Connect over WiFi or USB*.
– Microphone noise cancellation.
– Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam in the background.
– Keeps working with the screen off to conserve battery.
– IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
– No Ads.
– USB-Only mode for added privacy and security.
– Phone calls muting.
– 720p/1080p video support via HD Mode.
– ‘Smooth FPS’ option for more stable video.
– Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, flip, rotate, contrast, brightness and other controls.
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
* USB connection may require additional setup”
GSMArena.com is one of the world’ leading sources on mobile phones. Enjoy breaking news, information-filled scoops on rumored models, in-depth phone reviews including video. Dig deep in our phone specification database, which is world-leading in coverage and accuracy.
ONLY the official app for GSMArena.com allows you to SUBSCRIBE FOR PUSH NOTIFICATIONS about our latest content, your favorite tech topics and even new messages in the comments section of the website.
Other Key Features include:
Key Features include:
– Catch up on the latest news developments in the world of smartphones, tablets, and wearables.
– Read our long-form reviews formatted perfectly for the screen of your mobile phone.
– See our ratings and scores for critical aspects such as display quality, device performance, and battery life for the top smartphone models.
– Comment on all stories and all devices and participate in our vibrant user community.
– Check out our detailed phone specifications and compare phones head-to-head.
– See phones from all sides in our device photo galleries, filled with official photos and gorgeous original photo content of our own.
– Dark Mode can be found in app settings.
– Data saver mode for slower connections (less pre-loading and lower-res images).”
3. Ez iCam
“Приложение Ez iCam позволяет видеть то, что отображает камера вашего смартфона или планшета в реальном времени. Вы можете также делать снимки и вести видеозапись, используя ваш смартфон в качестве Wi-Fi пульта ДУ. А также, использовать его для загрузки файлов из вашей камеры и предоставлять совместный доступ к ним через email.
Просматривайте то, что отображает ваша камера в режиме реального времени
Воспроизводите видео и просматривайте фотографии
Настройка размера изображения
Настройка баланса белого
Просмотр и удаление файлов на карте памяти microSD, установленной в камере
Форматирование карты памяти MicroSD.
Уровень сигнала Wi-Fi
4. IP Webcam
“IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It’s fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.”
5. Camo — webcam for Mac and PC
Your phone’s camera is leagues ahead of any webcam. Short of connecting a $1,500 DSLR camera to your computer, nothing will come close. With Camo there’s no need for any extra hardware or drivers.
Joanna Stern of the Wall St. Journal — “how I do all my live TV hits”
MacWorld US — “full-featured, easy-to-use, and delightful”
9to5Mac — “an easy way to seriously improve your video call quality”
WIRED — “there are a number of apps which let you use your iOS device’s camera as your webcam, but the best one is Camo”
MacWorld UK – “an easy way to beef up the video quality on your calls”
TechAdvisor – “slick, it’s flawless in performance and more secure than its counterparts too”
Beautiful Pixels — “really well crafted and a delight to use”
With over 10 million users helped over the last decade, Reincubate is one of the UK’s most-loved software companies. Find out why.
** POWERFUL ADJUSTMENTS AND FILTERS **
Use any lens on your device: ultra-wide, wide-angle, telephoto or selfie. Zoom, pan, rotate, recolour and adjust light settings. Fine-tune focus and exposure, and use your phone’s flash as a torch for better lighting.
** EASY TO USE / PLUG AND PLAY **
We don’t believe in drivers or jargon, and you don’t need any extra hardware. Just connect your Android device to your Mac. Camo gives you similar control to a DSLR camera setup, but without the hassle.
** COMFORTABLY CONTROLLED FROM YOUR COMPUTER **
Camo’s unique Camo Studio app runs on your computer, giving you full control over your video without the need to fiddle with your phone. Camo ensures you’ve always got a preview of your video, even when your video meeting software doesn’t.
** COMPATIBLE WITH OVER 40 APPS **
Camo works perfectly with Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Chrome, OBS Studio, Streamlabs, Skype, Twitch, Panopto, ScreenFlow, Final Cut Pro X, and dozens of other video recording and streaming products.
** SECURITY AND PRIVACY FIRST **
Camo doesn’t know what you’re using it for, and doesn’t capture or transmit your video feed. It simply routes it from your phone to your computer. Your data is your business, not ours.
— NOT ONLY BUT ALSO! —
– Super low latency, high speed pro-quality video in many resolutions, including 1080p HD, 720p, and 360p
– Powerful presets to save and recall your best adjustments
– Faster than a webcam: Camo offloads all processing to your Android device, keeping your computer cool and fast
– Work with landscape or portrait mode with full rotation controls and choice over 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios
– Switch between any of your device’s front and back cameras in real-time
– Supports switching between multiple Android devices in real-time
– No ads in the app, not ever
— WE’RE HERE TO HELP —
We’re fanatical about supporting users, and we’d love to help you make the most of Camo. Reach out to us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camo’s users use it for a wide-range of industries and needs. From teaching fitness and music classes, through to document cameras, live streaming, and Zoom conferencing, we’ve seen it all and can help you make the most of your setup.
Camo Studio supports macOS 10.13 or later & Windows 7 or later.
— LEARN MORE —
About us: https://reincubate.com/camo/
How to make the most of Camo: https://reincubate.com/support/how-to/look-best-webcam-video/
6. iVCam Webcam
iVCam turns your smartphone / tablet into an HD webcam for Windows PC. You can also replace your old USB webcam or integrated webcam with it which has a better quality.
No enough space on your device? iVCam can record the video directly to your PC, works just like a remote video recorder!
Setting up iVCam is very simple – just download and install our client software on your PC and you’re ready to go! The connection is fully automatic and requires no manual configuration.
– High-quality, real-time video with low latency and fast speed
– Automatic connection via Wi-Fi or USB and easy to use
– Running in background, does not affect the use of other apps
– Connect multiple devices to one PC at the same time
– Support common video sizes such as 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, etc.
– Advanced camera settings – AE/AF, ISO, EC, WB and Zooming
– Configurable for video frame rate, quality and encoder
– Landscape and Portrait mode supported
– Support front/rear, wide angle/telephoto cameras and real-time switching
– Support for face beautify, flash, manual/auto focus and video flip/mirror
– Background replacement – Blur, Bokeh, Mosaic, Green Screen and more
– Audio supported, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone for PC
– Completely replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, compatible with most applications using webcam
– Preview video, take pictures and record video files with our Windows client software
Install required Windows client software from http://www.e2esoft.com/ivcam.”