If you are looking for the Best Webcam App iPhone Windows to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Webcam App iPhone Windows that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Webcam App iPhone Windows, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Webcam App iPhone Windows
1. Camo – webcam for Mac and PC
Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch’s camera is leagues ahead of any webcam. Short of connecting a $1,500 DSLR camera to your computer, nothing will come close. With Camo there’s no need for any extra hardware or drivers.
Joanna Stern, The Wall St. Journal – “how I do all my live TV hits”
MacWorld US – “full-featured, easy-to-use, and delightful”
9to5Mac – “an easy way to seriously improve your video call quality”
WIRED – “there are a number of apps which let you use your iOS device’s camera as your webcam, but the best one is Camo”
MacWorld UK – “an easy way to beef up the video quality on your calls”
TechAdvisor – “slick, it’s flawless in performance and more secure than its counterparts too”
With over 10 million users helped over the last decade, Reincubate is one of the UK’s most-loved software companies.
— PRO-QUALITY VIDEO WITH BOKEH —
Camo makes the most of the incredible cameras in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and can do shallow depth of field “portrait mode” bokeh effects on newer iPhones.
— POWERFUL ADJUSTMENTS AND FILTERS —
Use any lens on your device: ultra-wide, wide-angle, telephoto, or selfie. Zoom, pan, rotate, recolor, and fine-tune focus and exposure.
— EASY TO USE / PLUG AND PLAY —
We don’t believe in drivers or jargon, and you won’t need any extra hardware. Just connect your iOS device to your Mac or PC. Camo gives you the control of a DSLR camera setup, but without the hassle of extra dongles and connectors.
— STAY IN CONTROL FROM YOUR COMPUTER —
Camo’s unique Camo Studio app runs on your computer, giving you control over your video without the need to fiddle with your phone. Camo ensures you’ve always got a preview of your video, even when your video meeting software doesn’t.
— A ONE-APP HOME STUDIO —
Go the extra mile with a custom video overlay to show off your brand or personality, or choose one from Camo Studio’s overlay gallery. Also, you can easily record video directly in Camo Studio – no third-party apps required.
— COMPATIBLE WITH OVER 40 APPS —
Camo works perfectly with Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Chrome, OBS Studio, Streamlabs, Skype, Twitch, Panopto, ScreenFlow, Final Cut Pro X, and dozens of other video recording and streaming products.
— SECURITY AND PRIVACY FIRST —
Camo doesn’t know what you’re using it for, and doesn’t capture or transmit your video feed. It simply routes it from your iPhone to your computer. Your data is your business, not ours.
— NOT ONLY BUT ALSO! —
– Super low latency, high speed pro-quality video in many resolutions, including 1080p HD, 720p, and 360p
– Powerful presets to save and quickly switch to your favourite adjustments and settings
– Native support for iPadOS as well as your iPhone, and beautiful Dark Mode support throughout
– Faster than a webcam: Camo offloads all processing to your iOS device, keeping your computer cool and fast
– Work with landscape or portrait mode with full rotation controls and choice over 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios
– Switch between any of your device’s front and back cameras in real-time
– Supports switching between multiple iOS devices in real-time
– No ads in the app, not ever
— WE’RE HERE TO HELP —
We’re fanatical about supporting users, and we’d love to help you make the most of Camo. Reach out to us any time: email@example.com
Users apply Camo to a wide-range of industries and needs. From teaching fitness and music classes, through to document cameras, live streaming, and Zoom conferencing, we’ve seen it all and can help you make the most of your setup.
Camo Studio supports macOS 10.13 or later & Windows 7 or later.
— LEARN MORE —
About us: https://reincubate.com/camo/
How to make the most of Camo: https://reincubate.com/support/how-to/look-best-webcam-video/
2. EpocCam Webcam for Mac and PC
Perfect for business, online teaching, live streaming and more, EpocCam works seamlessly with popular video conferencing and broadcast software. Connect via USB or stream camera footage to your PC over Wi-Fi, and move freely while broadcasting anywhere in your local network.
Shoot in portrait or landscape mode with background blur or enhanced chroma key. Use gestures to control Snapchat Lenses with AR effects, animations, objects and characters. Easily add a secondary camera angle to your existing setup. With EpocCam drivers installed on your computer, your phone automatically appears as a webcam in apps like OBS Studio, Zoom and Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only).
Employ EpocCam to leverage the superior processing power of your phone, and look just as polished online as you do in person.
– Webcam App: convert your phone into a high definition computer webcam.
– Professional Quality: conference call and live stream in 1080p, HDR, and more.
– Software Friendly: OBS Studio, Zoom, Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only) and more.
– Modes: portrait and landscape.
– Snapchat Lenses: faces, objects, effects, background blur, chroma key, and lots more.
– Perfect for Remote Work: business, online teaching, content creation, etc.
– Easy Multicam Solution: add another camera angle to your setup.
– Wireless Freedom: connect via Wi-Fi for unrestricted movement.
– One-Time Setup: phone automatically appears as a webcam in computer software.
– Compatibility: works with Mac and Windows PC.
Turn your phone into a webcam in minutes:
1. Get the EpocCam app
2. Download and install the computer drivers
3. Connect phone to PC via Wi-Fi or USB
4. Set EpocCam as the webcam on your computer
– EpocCam App: iOS 13.0 or later
– EpocCam Drivers: macOS 10.14 or later / Windows 10 or later
– Wi-Fi network or USB cable
Learn more: https://elgato.com/epoccam”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. iVCam Webcam
iVCam turns your iPhone/iPad into an HD webcam for Windows PC. You can also replace your old USB webcam or integrated webcam with it which has a better quality. At the same time it’s also a perfect baby monitor, spy-cam, security camera and pet-cam.
No enough space on your device? iVCam can record the video directly to your PC, works just like a remote video recorder!
Setting up iVCam is very simple – just download and install our client software on your PC and you’re ready to go! The connection is fully automatic and requires no manual configuration.
– High-quality, real-time video with low latency and fast speed
– Automatic connection via Wi-Fi or USB and easy to use
– Connect multiple devices to one PC at the same time
– Support common video sizes such as 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, etc.
– Advanced camera settings – AE/AF, ISO, EC, WB and Zooming
– Configurable for video frame rate, quality and encoder
– Landscape and Portrait mode supported
– Support front/rear, wide angle/telephoto cameras and real-time switching
– Support for face beautify, flash, manual/auto focus and video flip/mirror
– Background replacement – Blur, Bokeh, Mosaic, Green Screen and more
– Audio supported, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone for PC
– Completely replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, compatible with most applications using webcam
– Preview video, take pictures and record video files with our Windows client software
Install required Windows client software from https://www.e2esoft.com/ivcam.