If you are looking for the Best Week Calendar App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Week Calendar App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Week Calendar App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Week Calendar App For iPhone
1. 24me Smart Personal Assistant
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant – The award-winning app that helps millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. It’s an easy-to-use and yet super powerful app that puts everything related to your schedule in one place: your CALENDAR, TO-DO LIST, NOTES and Personal Accounts. 24me saves you time for the things that matter most in your life.
The way 24me works for you:
■ ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR CALENDARS, TASKS, NOTES AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your events, tasks, notes and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your calendar.
■ SYNCS WITH ALL YOUR CALENDARS
Connect to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, Apple iCal and many more.
■ ASSISTANT ON THE GO
— Use your voice to add tasks, notes and meetings.
— Get 24me assistant on your wrist – 24me is available for Apple Watch!
— Join conference calls without having to remember the dial-in number.
— Turn your emails into tasks.
■ CUSTOMIZE IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize Label Colors, font size and weight, add your own photos to the calendar, choose reminder sounds, and more!
■ SMART ALERTS
— Be there on Time: Alerting you about the right time to leave for your meetings based on traffic conditions. Provides you with street view of the target destination, and opens your default navigation app with the right address.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. 24me optimizes use of GPS to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
— Heads up for tomorrow: Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day.
— Weather alerts: Don’t forget to take your umbrella.
— Upcoming Birthdays: Notifies you about birthdays of your dear friends, giving you the time to greet or send a gift.
■ SHARE TOGETHER
Increase your productivity by working together with shared lists. Organize things at home by sharing the grocery lists or shopping lists with your family. At work: boost your team’s productivity by sharing the team’s tasks and action items. You can also share events, reminders and notes with your family and friends with real time sync between all participants.
“Best App To Get Organized” by CNN, USA Today, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and more.
Users of 24me use it as their GTD (Getting Things Done) app, go-to calendar, daily planner, day scheduler, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes for capture events and lists, a task and collaboration tool for families or small teams to share grocery lists, shopping lists or any other list of items – and it boosts their productivity so they could reach their goals. 24me is the ultimate personal assistant to manage your life 100% free!
24me is free to download and use. 24me Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to customized label colors, Nag alerts, Font customization, Calendar photos to help you accomplish even more for US$5.99 a month, or US$35.99 per year, through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Learn more about 24me at www.twentyfour.me”
2. Calendar 366 II
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates – make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do… Calendar 366 can do better – and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
INDIVIDUAL DISPLAY & THEMES
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue…
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
“Meeting tomorrow 10.30 am – 1 pm, Melrose Ave /work”, or “Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360”, or simply “time to read tomorrow” – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
CUSTOMIZE YOU MENU BAR
Prefer an icon, time only, date, date & time or even icon, date and time. No problem.
Calendar 366 II is the perfect clock replacement. Design you menu bar as you like!
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets…
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
Calendar 366 II is fully localized in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Italien, Polish and Chinese.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Spotlight integration
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisites setup (All macOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Resizable (Portrait & Landscape)
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Autostart / AutoOpen
• Alfred & LaunchBar support
• Quick durations
• Time zone support
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with one click
Questions and Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required”
3. Calendars: Planner & Reminders
Calendars allows you to manage events both online and offline. Thanks to the unique interface you can move events simply with Drag & Drop, navigate quickly between dates, change event time and reminders rapidly with custom keyboards.
Calendars supports everything you can find in Google Calendar: appointments, reminders and more. Sync is really fast and your information is always up to date.
What makes Calendars great:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what’s important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month and List views of your events.
Calendars illustrates your Day, Week and Month on a small iPhone screen the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ The fastest Sync
Sync with Google Calendar works really fast and keeps your schedule thoroughly.
What else Calendars lets you do:
– Drag & Drop your events –
You can move and change the duration of your events in a Day, Week, or Month view with Drag & Drop. Just tap and hold on the event to activate it.
– Manage your events online and offline –
You can create, edit and delete events at any time. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
– Special Keyboards –
Appointment time and reminders can be defined twice faster than in the built-in iOS calendar, all thanks to custom keyboards.
If you choose to purchase Interesting Calendars, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Interesting Calendars subscription price starts at $3.99 USD/year.
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. You can get lifetime access to Interesting Calendars with one-time purchase. You buy it one time, and you can transfer them to other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Interesting Calendars, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
If you choose to purchase Calendars Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Calendars Pro subscription price starts at 19.99/year with a 7-day trial.
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Calendars Pro, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Do you have any feedback, comments, or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact”
4. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
5. Week Calendar Pro
A different approach to working with calendars. Fully customizable week calendar to link all your calendars to. Week Calendar Pro allows you to fully customize what you what to see on your calendar through a nice drop down preset that you can quickly switch between.
Add unlimited presets to filter out:
– Days (show/hide any day)
– Select which calendars to show
– Select up to three working weeks (15 days)
– Zoom in/out on hours or view 24 hours
– Select which day is first day of week
– Tap and hold to add new event
– Drag existing events to reschdule
– and many more to discover …
We are open to get feedback and ideas to implement in next releases. Please contact us with your ideas to support@CraterTechLLC.com
6. WeekCalendar – Weekly Calendar
“***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange / Outlook, Yahoo or Google calendar, WeekCal is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary Mac calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then WeekCal is the solution for you.
Mac OS Big Sur 11.0+ Required to use WeekCal for Mac
WeekCal provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini) month or year level. WeekCal breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
YOU CONTROL YOUR CALENDAR
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Customize week numbers or repetitive options, plus many other automated and templatized functions allow you to create a calendar designed for you.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with WeekCal. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, WeekCal is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO WEEKCAL PRO
● Get a premium widget with a more advanced schedule
● Unlock all Views: Day, Agenda, Mini Month, Month, Year
● Calendar Store: Full access to popular pre-set calendars
● Reminders: Create and manage Reminders in a dedicated view, and in all calendar views
● New Features: Get the latest and greatest calendar content (updated regularly)
The Calendar Store allows you to add curated and auto-updating calendars focused on major events. Top categories include World Sports, Holidays, Weather, Nature and Religion.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Join Meeting from calendar event: tap button to join Zoom, Google Meet + other meeting services
● Mac Widget support: view your upcoming events on your home screen
● Mac Dark Mode support auto-adjusts to dark color scheme optimized to be easier on the eyes in low light conditions, plus other custom color schemes
● Custom App Icons: select from 10 different WeekCal icon color schemes
● Apple Watch support for Series 1-6
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, mini month, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments & events
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Link contacts to events
● Event templates & recurrence rules
● Multiple time zone support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Sygic, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
Please Note: Recurring subscriptions are billed annually. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the regular non-discounted price of the current subscription, unless cancelled earlier. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at email@example.com. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using WeekCal on our website.”