If you are looking for the Best Weight Machine App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Weight Machine App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Weight Machine App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Weight Machine App For iPhone
1. DBP Weight Scale
2. Happy Scale
It’s time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale helps you make sense of the frustrating ups and downs of weigh-ins by using mathematical analysis to make sense of your scale weights.
• understand your true trend,
• take the sting out of plateaus, and
• be able to predict what you’ll weigh for an upcoming event
• SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you’re really losing each week.
• NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
• SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
• THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
• IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you’ll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
• WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
This app optionally integrates with Apple Health. It is an opt-in feature that’s accessible from the Settings menu.
If you purchase a monthly or yearly subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
3. iScale: Kitchen Scale
4. Monitor Your Weight
* Best App developed in Kuwait – Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well – monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues – or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
– Tracks single or multiple profiles
– Track various Body Measurements in addition to weight
– Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
– Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
– Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
– Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
– BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
– Calculates daily calorie intake
– Calculates percentage body fat
– Total Weight Loss calculated
– Remaining amount of weight calculated
– Average Daily Loss calculated
– Average Weekly Loss calculated
– Overall progress calculated
– Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
– Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
– PIN lock to secure your privacy
– Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
– Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
– Possibility to export all your recorded data
– Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
– Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app”