If you are looking for the Best Weight Tracker App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Weight Tracker App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Weight Tracker App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Weight Tracker App For iPhone
1. Freshbit: Weight Loss + Health
“Freshbit – The simple & powerful Calorie Counter and Carb Manager. Whether you’re trying to eat less sugar, lose weight via a Keto diet, or ensure you have a well-rounded diet with the right balance of macros & vitamins, we help you achieve your health goal. Freshbit helps you understand the impact of what you eat on your body as it’s always better to eat the right food than to take medicine or supplements. Freshbit, one of the highest 5-star rated Calorie Counter and Carb Manager apps, helps you become your healthiest version of you!
3 in one: Calorie Counter + Water Tracker + Exercise Log
• Don’t use three separate apps – calorie trackers, water trackers, and exercise logs. Use Freshbit’s powerful database and do all three at once. We have 300,000+ foods, 800+ exercises, and pre-set water amounts for you to choose from.
Track your steps
• Freshbit is integrated with Apple App (HealthKit) and Fitbit to help you track your daily steps.
Customize to your needs
• Set custom goals for your Keto or non-Keto diet plan, choose daily targets for calories, fat, protein, and carbs to reach your diet goals. Create your own foods, mix different foods & ingredients to create your own recipes. Track Net Carbs or Total Carbs. All of this can be configured within the app, to create a tailored experience just for you.
Super easy to use
• Striking the right balance between providing many powerful features while keeping things simple is what makes Freshbit different from all other Calorie Counter apps. We talk to our users daily and update the app frequently to make Freshbit Calorie Counter and Carb Manager as easy-to-use as possible.
Visualize your success
• All intake results have graphs, charts, or even emojis! to visualize your data and make numbers easy to understand for you. Foods have photos to help you search and find the right food. We turn boring data points into fun and colorful visuals, Calorie Counting, and tracking diets has never been this easy.
Ensure a well rounded-diet
• Being healthy isn’t just about eating fewer carbs and calories, it’s also about taking enough vitamins, minerals and other key nutrients your body needs. We track 20 different nutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Fibre, Iron, Magnesium, etc.) for every food to give you a comprehensive picture of what you eat.
Dozens of surprising features
• Use Freshbit’s Nutrient Guide to learn more about all 20 nutrients tracked in the app (what it is, what it’s good for, what happens if you take too much, …). Create custom daily/weekly reminders to help you stay on track. Use the shopping list to help your grocery shopping. Freshbit offers these features and more!
You talk, we listen! We consistently take feedback and update the app to provide a better experience to our users.
Data source for Dietary Recommendations: USA Dietary Guidelines 2020-2025 (Appendix 1) – https://health.gov/our-work/food-nutrition/current-dietary-guidelines
Terms of Service: https://caloriecalculator.ai/terms.html”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Lose It! – Calorie Counter
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
• Lose It! is Weight Loss That Fits!
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides – library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Get started today with Lose It! – Weight Loss That Fits!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium or Boost subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99 or $59.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.”
4. Monitor Your Weight
* Best App developed in Kuwait – Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well – monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues – or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
– Tracks single or multiple profiles
– Track various Body Measurements in addition to weight
– Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
– Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
– Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
– Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
– BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
– Calculates daily calorie intake
– Calculates percentage body fat
– Total Weight Loss calculated
– Remaining amount of weight calculated
– Average Daily Loss calculated
– Average Weekly Loss calculated
– Overall progress calculated
– Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
– Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
– PIN lock to secure your privacy
– Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
– Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
– Possibility to export all your recorded data
– Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
– Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app”
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
6. Weigh In: Weight Tracker
– Track weight loss or gain by weighing in regularly
– Add your weight data to the iOS Health app to use with other apps
– See your progress using graphs
– Set your target weight and see how far you’ve got to go
– Set the frequency with which you want to weigh in and receive customisable notifications to remind you
– Import and export CSV files”