If you are looking for the Best Whatsapp Call Recorder App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Whatsapp Call Recorder App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Whatsapp Call Recorder App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Whatsapp Call Recorder App For Android
1. Call Recorder – Cube ACR
“The most technically advanced call recorder. Records phone calls and VoIP. Supports call recording for most versions of android devices. If you have already tried to record calls using other applications for recording calls and did not get a satisfactory result, try Call Recorder – Cube ACR, it just works the best.
Call recorder – Cube ACR lets you easily record your incoming and outgoing phone calls and VoIP conversations.
The best part? It’s FREE!
►Cube Call Recorder supports:
– Phone calls
– Skype 7, Skype Lite
– Telegram 6, Plus Messenger 6
– more coming soon!
This app uses Accessibility services.
– Premium subscription grants access to extra features only. It won’t improve your call recording experience. Please check how the basic version works before purchasing the subscription.
– Not all devices support VoIP calls recording. Below you can find the list of tested devices where VoIP call recording is supported. But we recommend running your own test on the exact device you have. https://goo.gl/YG9xaP
►Crystal Clear Sound Quality!
Record your calls and conversations in the best possible quality.
►Easy to Use!
– Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts;
– Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to always record;
– Exclusion list. Create a list of contact who won’t be recorded automatically;
– Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them;
– In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly or exporting to other services or devices;
– Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to earspeaker to privately listen to your recordings.
– Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access;
– Call back and open contacts right from the app.
★ Cloud backup. Save your call recording to Google Drive and restore them if something goes wrong.
★ Pin lock. Protect your recording from prying eyes and ears.
★ More audio formats. Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality.
★ Save to SD card. Move your recordings to an SD card and use it a default save location.
★ Shake-to-mark. Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important parts of a conversation.
★ Smart storage management. Automatically delete overtime old unimportant (non-starred) calls and ignore recording short calls.
★ Post-call actions. Immediately play, share or delete a recording once you stop a conversation.
►Works on tablets
Even if your device doesn’t support cellular calls, you can use Cube Call Recorder to record Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other VoIP conversations.
If it doesn’t work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use auto-on speaker mode.
The legislation regarding phone call recording varies in different countries and states. Please, make sure that you’re not breaking the legislation of your or your callee/caller country. Always notify the callee/caller that your conversation will be recorded and ask for their permission.
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at email@example.com”
2. All Call Recorder
It is compatible with Android 12.
AllCallRecorder records incoming and outgoing calls on your Android phone. It saves telephone conversations in 3gp files.
It has minimum settings and automatically detects the best call recording method for your phone.
You can send recorded calls via e-mail, any cloud storage, messengers, bluetooth, etc
To delete or send a single record, long type on it to show context menu.”
“Recorder brings the power of search to audio recording. Meetings, lectures, band practices, family memories — anything you want to save and listen to later. Recorder automatically transcribes and labels what you record so you can easily find the parts that matter to you.”
4. “India News, Headlines & epaper – Indian Express”
“The official Indian Express app brings to you the latest news in English, breaking headlines, and live news notifications on-the-go. Get access to Headlines, Daily news, India News, Breaking News & epaper by Indian Express. It is the best news app that gives you quick access to daily Cricket World Cup News and Scores, Election 2020 news, Bollywood news, India news, World News, Technology News, latest news on gadgets, Sports news, photos, videos and more. Download the Indian Express app now to watch LIVE TV and to experience podcasts, videos and photos from our extensive collection.
Our revamped home feed gives you instant access to the latest news with an aggregated news experience across your most loved topics. This leads to better content discovery and performance, and also enhances the overall user experience on the Indian Express app through a clean, seamless and ad-free interface.
The key features of the Indian Express App are –
◉Express Stream – Experience beautiful and appealing visual stories from across the world
◉Customize you home screen – Set your home screen to show the categories that matter to you the most
◉City news – Select you city and get stay updated with the local news from your city
◉Collated news experience – The new home screen gives you the best news across your favourite sections i.e Latest news, Opinions, Audio, Videos, Technology, Entertainment and Sports in India and across the globe
◉Dedicated Audio/Video and Photos section – Experience the best podcasts, videos and photos from our rich library
◉ePaper – Get instant access to our e-newspapers and magazines
◉Text-to-Speech – Listen to your favourite stories on the go using this feature
◉ Offline Reading – Bookmark stories and read news in offline mode even without internet
◉Night Mode and Fonts – Toggle to the dark theme for reading articles to reduce the strain your eyes. Also, choose a font size that best suits you while reading
◉Swipe for Next – Swiping left & right from the article page gives you instant access to other stories for a seamlessly reading experience
◉Share – Share stories with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email & more!
Indian Express is one of the largest english newspaper website in India, with an expanding repertoire and rapidly expanding presence.
Write to us & share your feedback & suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. App Call Recorder
Supports WhatsApp calls for a wide range of Android devices and OS versions. You can store your conversation and replay it anytime you need it.
※ Notes and Warning
– Not all devices support call recording
– Use the speakerphone feature to improve incoming audio
☆☆ Main features
🏅 Automatic WhatsApp recording
Call Recorder is able to detect WhatsApp calls automatically and start recording.
🏅 Audio quality
Call Recorder creates superior output audio quality, enhanced with AI routines to provide the best audible voice.
🏅 Ease of use
Call Recorder is able to start and stop recording automatically.
※ Legal notice
Call recording without the permission from callee/caller is illegal in several countries. Always notify the participants that the call will be recorded.
※ Contact us
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at email@example.com
1. Only caller voice recorded, other person voice can’t record, I am able to record only my side of the conversation on Record Whatsapp calls:
a. Try speakerphone (Some phones can record incoming voice if speakerphone turned on)
b. Try using headsets (Some phones can record incoming voice if headsets are plugged in)
If both of the above solutions are not working, please check audio source in your application menu. Most phones can record both sides of call for audio source “voice recognition”.
Try with voice communication, microphone and voice call sources.
2. Where can I find the file of the recording?
The files can be found at sdcard>Android>data>com.sparklingapps.callrecorder>files
Thank you, and good luck!”
6. Rec. (Screen Recorder)
“Rec. is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 only) ***
If your device is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ however.
Please read the FAQs below for more important information.
* Why can’t I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 or above.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0, or above, then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are running Android 4.4, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution – however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/…?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there’s not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don’t have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
It should work fine for devices running Android 5.0+, but probably not for devices running Android 4.4. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to any x86 devices to test on, but if you do try it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
* Can you add translations for my language?
Go here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.
3. Tap the Size label to get your device’s native resolution.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test the app on every device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.”