If you are looking for the Best White Noise Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best White Noise Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best White Noise Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best White Noise Android App
“The idea behind a noise machine, is to make use of the noises you like to mask the noises you dislike. The concept is simple, works extremely well, and does not require expensive equipment, such as active noise cancelling headphones.
Background noises can be used in a variety of ways throughout your daily lives, and by all audiences. They can not only help you focus while working in a noisy environment, or help to settle your anxiety, but they are also useful in cases of insomnia or tinnitus. Fortunately, you don’t need a specific reason to start listening to our noise generators! These are all sonic marvels that you will simply enjoy listening to; candy for your ears!
myNoise is free, with White Noise, Rain Noise, Binaural Beats, Spring Walk, Temple Bells and Warp Speed, the white noise machine for Sci-Fi fans!
2. Headspace: Mindful Meditation
“Meditate and sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to practicing mindfulness in your everyday life. Learn how to relax, manage stress, and focus your energy to become more centered and well rested. Create a calm and positive environment with Headspace.
Guided meditation, sleep meditation, and breathing exercises on Headspace can help you stress less and sleep soundly. Learn mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on a new topic each day: anxiety, focus, relaxation, and more!
Meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Meditate with friends and build your practice your way. Choose between short 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule, or longer meditations to set your intentions for the day. Listen to calming sounds and music with Sleep by Headspace, or release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the Basics course teaches you meditation essentials.
Download Headspace today and be kind to your mind.
– Guided meditations and hundreds of mindfulness exercises
– Daily meditation practice on a new topic each day with Everyday Headspace
– Breathe easy with 3-minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
– Practice mindfulness with “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
– Learn meditation skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
– Relax for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace
– Fall asleep with sleepcasts — calming stories paired with relaxing sounds
– Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
– Tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
– Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
– Ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of anxiety
– Learn breathwork to help relax & calm down
– Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
– Meditations to help you cope with sadness, anger & adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
– Improve focus with meditations for working from home
– Boost your concentration & productivity with focus-enhancing music
– Focus music – Choose from 12 different stations to set the right mood for your day
– Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
– Relieve stress and release everyday tension with Move Mode
– Mood boosting and motivating at home workouts
– Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
– Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Explore the full Headspace library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness training, and calming breathing exercises — with your membership or free trial.
○ Over 40 meditation courses on topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off meditations and exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short mini-meditations — great for busy schedules
○ Full access to Sleep by Headspace and Move Mode — bringing mindfulness and meditation to every part of your life”
3. Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds – Rain & Sleep sounds
“Atmosphere is the perfect app to relax. Enjoy a variety of relaxing and soothing sounds divided into different environments.
Just choose the sounds that you like and create your favorite combination, sleep, meditation, yoga, relieve stress, beat the anxiety and insomnia or just enjoy nature.
With the help of binaural beats and isochronic tones you can stimulate your mind, reduce stress and stimulate creativity.
Some of its functions allow you to import your own audios to mix with default sounds. It will also help to sleep easily thanks to the timer that closes the application by itself.
Atmosphere have relaxing environments for everyone:
– East Asia
Enjoy the calmness of the rain, the strong of the storm with thunders or the stream of a river. It’s amazingly relaxing.
You can also enjoy soothing music for sleep in the instrumental environment
Atmosphere also includes a section of binaural beats and isochronic tones that will help you to free your mind and soul.
Don’t pay to unlock sounds, we offer all nature sounds for sleep free.
– Perfect sleep sounds✓
– Meditation sounds ✓
– Don’t waste battery with the timer ✓
– Mix and save you favorite sounds to load them anytime ✓
– Import your own sounds to mix them with the ones we provide ✓
– Mix sounds between any environment. Customize it as you want. ✓
– High quality sound ✓
– Multiple rain sounds for sleep ✓
– More than 100 soothing sleep sounds available ✓
– Artificial and nature sounds ✓
– Listen to the sounds at background while you are doing other things ✓
– Extend your mind the variety of binaural beats ✓
– Interface designed to not cause eyestrain ✓
– Control the volume of each sound to make your perfect environment ✓
– Calm down your little kids with the nature sounds ✓
– Regain your health and vitality ✓
– Overcome anxiety and insomnia ✓
– Use as Study relax music app ✓
– Works offline! ✓”
4. White Noise Lite
“AS SEEN IN CONSUMER REPORTS! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise Free. Features ambient sounds of the environment that will help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with free downloads from the White Noise Market App and website at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Full support for Android 7.0 (Nougat) Multi-Window
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Record, loop, and share new sounds
• Chromecast TV support for audio control and playback. (Note: Chromecast audio devices require using the Google Home app)
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools you need for better sleep.
CONSUMER REPORTS: Smartphone Apps Can Sound as Good as a White-Noise Machine
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013: “Revolutionary Sound App!”
WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep: “For the next four months, the infant slept with his father’s phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to ‘air conditioner.’ The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy.”
CNET: Apps that can improve your life: “Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
Download the full version of White Noise for improved audio, more alarms, and no ads. Just tap the Upgrade button in settings.
Note: “White Noise Lite” was previously known as “White Noise Free”
WHITE NOISE MARKET
Download free sleep sounds from the White Noise Market at the following URL:
5. White Noise Generator
Do you love the sounds of the forest with cracking fire or calming beach with gentle wind? No problemo! With Relaxio, its super easy to create your very own sound mixes. Save your mixes to favorites so they are always by hand and ready to play!
We have carefully chosen these HD sounds for mixing:
– rain on window
– brown noise
Do you miss some important feature or sound? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. White Noise
✔ Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
✔ Pacifies fussy and crying babies
✔ Relaxes and reduces stress
✔ Increases focus while enhancing privacy
✔ Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
✔ Soothes headaches and migraines
Even when you are asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. Unwanted noises such as barking dogs or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Also from practical experience, we have learned that such white noise sounds are more effective as a lullaby for baby sleep than music, tones or sing.
Babies love white noise. Background white noise is calming for baby and resembles the kind of sounds that he would hear in the womb.
Simply select the desired sound or create your own mix using these HD sounds:
✔ Pure white noise
✔ Pure pink noise
✔ Pure brown noise
✔ Pure blue noise
✔ Pure violet noise
✔ Pure gray noise
✔ Rain on umbrella
✔ Rain on window
✔ Rain on puddle
✔ Rain on leaves
✔ Rain in forest
✔ Rain on roof
✔ Heavy rain
✔ Thunder (thunderstorm)
✔ Forest river
✔ Mountain river
✔ Strong wind in trees
✔ Winter wind
✔ Walking on snow
✔ Cat purring
✔ Car wipers
✔ Air conditioner
✔ Vacuum cleaner
✔ Hair dryer
✔ Washing machine
✔ Boiling kettle
✔ Distant airplane
✔ Lawn mower
✔ 50+ white noise sounds
✔ Infinite playback
✔ Timer with soft fade out
✔ Mixer with support for adjusting the volume of each sound in the mix
✔ Background audio support
✔ No full-screen ads
✔ Offline working
✔ Lightweight and easy to use”