If you are looking for the Best White Noise App For Android 2019 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best White Noise App For Android 2019 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best White Noise App For Android 2019, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best White Noise App For Android 2019
“The idea behind a noise machine, is to make use of the noises you like to mask the noises you dislike. The concept is simple, works extremely well, and does not require expensive equipment, such as active noise cancelling headphones.
Background noises can be used in a variety of ways throughout your daily lives, and by all audiences. They can not only help you focus while working in a noisy environment, or help to settle your anxiety, but they are also useful in cases of insomnia or tinnitus. Fortunately, you don’t need a specific reason to start listening to our noise generators! These are all sonic marvels that you will simply enjoy listening to; candy for your ears!
myNoise is free, with White Noise, Rain Noise, Binaural Beats, Spring Walk, Temple Bells and Warp Speed, the white noise machine for Sci-Fi fans!
2. BetterSleep: Sleep tracker
→ Editors’ choice on Google Play
Sleep better. Feel better.
BetterSleep helps you understand and improve your sleep with sleep tracking, premium sleep sounds and guided content curated just for you.
Recommended by leading doctors, neuropsychologists, and sleep experts, BetterSleep is also validated by millions of users around the world. 91% of our listeners say they slept better after using the app for just one week.
Premium audio content
Fall asleep easily, sleep soundly, and develop lasting sleep habits, with dreamy soundscapes, narrated stories, and meditations that really work, all perfectly tuned to your needs.
Track your sleep, understand how it works and let us propose actionable ways to improve it.
Learn about the science behind your unique sleep needs and discover your personal chronotype.
Many sleep apps offer tracking and nothing more.
BetterSleep offers an unprecedented suite of features to help you create nightly habits to fall asleep and stay asleep:
🌖 Sleep sounds, brainwaves, and white noise:
Explore our selection of more than 300 soothing sounds, music, beats, and tones designed specially by our in-house experts to guide you to sleep. Mix them together to create your very own soundscapes.
Our library includes:
– Nature sounds: wind, rustling leaves, birds, crackling fire
– White noise: hair dryer, airplane, dryer, vacuum, fan noise
– Water sounds: rainstorm, ocean, slow waves, lapping water
– Meditation music: voices, instruments, ambient melodies
– Isochronic brainwaves: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
– Binaural beats: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
– Solfeggio Frequencies: 174Hz, 285Hz, 396Hz, 417Hz, 432Hz, 528Hz
🌖 Bedtime stories
Choose from more than 100 bedtime stories voiced by award-winning narrators and written specially to help you fall softly and naturally asleep.
– Myths and legends
🌖 Sleep Moves
Experience our innovative Sleep Moves exercises, a series of gentle bedtime relaxation techniques developed in collaboration with sleep experts to prepare your mind and body for stress-free sleep. Themes include:
– Mini: To help you unwind quickly
– Together: Unwind with this relaxation routine for couples
– Travel: Overcome jet-lag and homesickness
– Cooldown: Shed any excess energy from a stressful day
– Harmony: Find balance and recenter yourself
🌖 Breathing techniques: sound breathing for day and night
Clear your mind and achieve your personal goals for anxiety reduction with our breathing exercises combined with soothing sounds. Melt your worries away with topics like:
– Take a break
– Clear your mind
– Fall asleep
– Heart coherence
Bedtime reminder: Consistent sleep times lead to more restful sleep
Timer: Stop the application after a set amount of time
Favorites: Easy access to your favorite mixes
Playlist: Choose your favorite content to create the perfect sleep time playlist
Smart Mix: Seamless, natural sound mixes with no distracting audio loops
…and much more.
Need help with the app? Try our live chat support:
Read more about our terms and conditions here :
Terms of service: https://www.ipnos.com/end-user-license-agreement/”
3. White Noise
✔ Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
✔ Pacifies fussy and crying babies
✔ Relaxes and reduces stress
✔ Increases focus while enhancing privacy
✔ Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
✔ Soothes headaches and migraines
Even when you are asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. Unwanted noises such as barking dogs or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Also from practical experience, we have learned that such white noise sounds are more effective as a lullaby for baby sleep than music, tones or sing.
Babies love white noise. Background white noise is calming for baby and resembles the kind of sounds that he would hear in the womb.
Simply select the desired sound or create your own mix using these HD sounds:
✔ Pure white noise
✔ Pure pink noise
✔ Pure brown noise
✔ Pure blue noise
✔ Pure violet noise
✔ Pure gray noise
✔ Rain on umbrella
✔ Rain on window
✔ Rain on puddle
✔ Rain on leaves
✔ Rain in forest
✔ Rain on roof
✔ Heavy rain
✔ Thunder (thunderstorm)
✔ Forest river
✔ Mountain river
✔ Strong wind in trees
✔ Winter wind
✔ Walking on snow
✔ Cat purring
✔ Car wipers
✔ Air conditioner
✔ Vacuum cleaner
✔ Hair dryer
✔ Washing machine
✔ Boiling kettle
✔ Distant airplane
✔ Lawn mower
✔ 50+ white noise sounds
✔ Infinite playback
✔ Timer with soft fade out
✔ Mixer with support for adjusting the volume of each sound in the mix
✔ Background audio support
✔ No full-screen ads
✔ Offline working
✔ Lightweight and easy to use”
4. White Noise – Relaxing sounds for sleeping
Ideal for relaxing, sleeping, meditation, concentration, or if you have problems with tinnitus (ear ringing).
White noise has beneficial effects on the body and mind because, covering the noise of the external environment, promotes relaxation and concentration.
You can set the timer and put your app in background or turn off the screen. At the end of the time, the sound fades gently and the application closes by itself. So you do not have to worry about closing the app if you fall asleep.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? White noise helps you to sleep by blocking distractions. Now you can asleep faster and sleep better!
You can say goodbye to your insomnia! Improve your life!
Use it after a stressful day to regain your inner peace. Go into your oasis of calm with “relax white noise”.
*** Main features of “relax white noise” ***
– 35+ perfectly looped sounds
– timer system that slowly fades audio out
– auto-pause sounds on incoming call
– volume controls
– usage in the background and with other apps
– no streaming is required for playback (no data connection required)
– quick menu of the sounds and setting of favorite sound (in the Premium version)
*** List of the relaxing sounds ***
Natural relaxing sounds
– Heavy rain
Artificial relaxing sounds
– Air conditioner
– Boiling pot
– Computer fan
– Space Shuttle
– Truck engine
– Vacuum cleaner
– Washing machine
– Oscillating fan
*** Usage notes of the “relax white noise” ***
For a better experience, I recommend you the use of headphones or earphones to listen the relaxing sounds.
You can use the app in background and with other apps.
Put the timer to go to sleep and the app closes by itself.
*** Notes on permissions ***
– Device ID & call information (read phone status and identity)
Used to stop sound on incoming call and to play again at the end of call.
– In-app purchases
Used in the purchase of the premium version.
– Full network access and view network connections
Used to verify the purchases and show ads.”
5. White Noise Baby
“Recommended by Katie Couric as an APP-solutely fabulous baby app for moms! Help your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better. Includes perfectly looped sounds that your baby will love such as taking a car ride, classical music, conch shell, and doppler ultrasound of the womb.
Need to quiet your baby while out in public? Try our baby rattle that includes complex shapes and fun sounds that will be sure to entertain. Need our sleeping sounds to activate when baby starts crying? Our Baby Monitor will do just that. White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your baby to enjoy!
– Perfectly looped ambient sounds and music to help your baby sleep
– Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
– High Contrast Baby rattle w/ touch and shake controls to quiet a fussy baby
– Sound shutoff timer that fades volume to silence with baby monitor restart
– Baby monitor will reactivate timer and play sound if crying is detected
– Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby’s sleeping cycle
– Tips to help your baby sleep great
– Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
– Optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets
– Battery Saver Mode for longer battery life
– Upgrade to full version to remove ads and enable background audio
White Noise Baby helps your child sleep by blocking distractions while relaxing and reducing stress. Even when your baby is asleep, the brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noise such as a parent walking into the room or another child playing may interrupt your baby’s sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so your infant can not only fall asleep, but also stay asleep.
HD Ambient Sounds:
– Air Conditioner
– Car Ride
– Train Ride
– Truck Ride
– Conch Shell
– Doppler Ultrasound
– Hair Dryer
– Vacuum Cleaner
– Blue Noise
– Gray Noise
– Pink Noise
– Brown Noise (aka Red Noise)
– Violet Noise
– White Noise
– Dripping Water
– Water Rumble
– Grandfather Clock
– Wind Chimes
HD Classical Music Tracks:
– Beethoven Fur Elise
– Brahms Lullaby
– Chopin Nocturne No 9
– Liszt Consolation No 6
– Tchaikovsky Sugarplum Fairy
– Chopin Impromptu
– Chopin Prelude Op 28
– Chopin Walzer
– Mozart Sonata Facile
– Mozart Sonate Op KV331
Baby Mode, if enabled, will prevent your device from being interrupted. This helps to make sure your little one gets to sleep faster but also stays asleep.
White Noise Baby sounds are similar to gently shushing in your baby’s ear. The name is derived from white light, which is what the human eye sees when all the colors that make up the visible light spectrum are combined. Blend a red, green, and blue light together and you’ll get white light. You probably have noticed if you’re in a brightly lit room filled with white light, it is difficult to see colored lights. That’s because those individual colors get masked by surrounding white light. In the same way, white noise has equal energy at all sound frequencies to which humans are sensitive. Other sounds will get masked by white noise so they become less detectable.
To learn more about White Noise and other White Noise sounds please visit our blog at: https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions and other feedback e-mail us directly inside the app inside of settings.
Positive reviews and ratings keep the free updates coming!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/whitenoiseapp
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Visit our Website at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-baby/”
6. White Noise Lite
“AS SEEN IN CONSUMER REPORTS! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise Free. Features ambient sounds of the environment that will help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with free downloads from the White Noise Market App and website at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Full support for Android 7.0 (Nougat) Multi-Window
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Record, loop, and share new sounds
• Chromecast TV support for audio control and playback. (Note: Chromecast audio devices require using the Google Home app)
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools you need for better sleep.
CONSUMER REPORTS: Smartphone Apps Can Sound as Good as a White-Noise Machine
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013: “Revolutionary Sound App!”
WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep: “For the next four months, the infant slept with his father’s phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to ‘air conditioner.’ The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy.”
CNET: Apps that can improve your life: “Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
Download the full version of White Noise for improved audio, more alarms, and no ads. Just tap the Upgrade button in settings.
Note: “White Noise Lite” was previously known as “White Noise Free”
WHITE NOISE MARKET
Download free sleep sounds from the White Noise Market at the following URL: