If you are looking for the Best Widget App For iPhone Ios 15 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Widget App For iPhone Ios 15 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Widget App For iPhone Ios 15, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Widget App For iPhone Ios 15
1. Color Widgets
Color Widgets makes adding aesthetic and handy widgets to your home screen easy. Choose from stunning predesigned widgets or, better yet, create your own with the easy-to-use widget editor. Browse dozens of widget types like photo, countdown, date and battery, weather, quotes, and many more. Color Widgets doesn’t stop at widgets…you can also discover endless icon packs and wallpapers that perfectly match your aesthetic. From customizing your widgets to changing your app icons and wallpaper, Color Widgets is THE destination to transform your home screen.
Customize each widget to perfection. Add pictures to your widgets, edit their font, create your own color-scheme, and so much more. Frequent updates constantly add new widgets you’d love. With Color Widgets, there are no limits to customizing your Home Screen! Here’s a glimpse of our widgets:
● Time, Date & Battery
● Daily, Hourly, & Current Weather
● Music & Playlists
● Analog Clock
● Quotes & Custom Text
● Step Count/Pedometer
● Sunset & Sunrise
Along with many more widgets to discover.
Enjoy Color Widgets for free, with optional upgrades to further boost your experience. If you decide to go Pro, enjoy a free 3-day trial and then it renews at USD$1.99/month or USD$19.99/year.
With icon packs you can customize your app icons to further express yourself. Replace your default app icons with custom themed icons for all of your favorite apps. Explore dozens of different icon themes like Minimal, Galaxy, Cotton Candy, Navy, Christmas Wreath, and dozens more. Set entire icon packs in seconds with Color Widget’s quick install, or save the icons to your camera roll to use in the Shortcuts app.
Get inspired by Color Widgets’ extensive collection of themes – which widgets, icons, and wallpapers bundled together to match an aesthetic. Explore themes in broad categories like Minimal, Nature, Neon, Gradient, and Aesthetic.
SECURE & PRIVATE
Color Widgets works on all iOS/iPadOS devices running iOS 14 and above. If you choose to set the health widgets, Color Widgets integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display health data from your iPhone or Apple Watch. The pedometer widget displays your daily step count, while the activity widget displays your move, exercise, and stand progress.”
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Launcher with Multiple Widgets
Launcher 5 is the biggest update yet and allows you to customize your home screen in ways you never could before. That’s right, on iOS 15 Launcher brings its powerful widgets to your iPhone and iPad home screens.
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting!
“It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites” – AppAdvice.com
“One of the most flexible widgets out there.” – Gizmodo.com
“It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way.” – Tidbits.com
“One of the best time-saving apps out there.” – BusinessInsider.com
With just a tap on a Launcher widget you can:
– Call, message, email, and FaceTime the people you contact the most.
– Get directions to specific locations or search for nearby businesses.
– Quickly access your favorite websites.
– Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Shortcuts, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
– Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
– Launch any app on your device.
Unlock these features with Launcher Premium:
– Change widget icons automatically based on day, time or location! Set up specific widget views for morning, weekends, home, work, gym, etc. and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away.
– Change icon sizes from tiny to huge.
– Remove icon labels for a cleaner look.
– Stack widgets for better space utilization.
– Unlimited number of new iOS 14/15 widgets!
– Customize your icons and backgrounds with colors or images.
– Import wallpaper to create simulated transparent widget backgrounds. Optionally add a transparent color overlay.
– Shortcut Launchers bring even more power to Launcher. Utilize the power of the Shortcuts app easily without the complexity.
– Launch every app on your device. No more limits.
– Settings shortcut launchers have the ability to launch to most screens in the Settings app.
– One tap launchers for turning Wifi, Bluetooth, Low Power Mode, DND, Cellular Data, and Airplane Mode on and off.
– Option to open Web Launchers in different web browsers.
– Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
– Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
– Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren’t yet supported.
– Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
– Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
If you’re not yet on iOS 14, you still get all of these features in our “classic” Notification Center widgets, plus the following with a small one-time in-app purchase:
– See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
– Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Launcher Premium today.
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.