If you are looking for the Best Widget iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Widget iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Widget iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Widget iPhone App
“CalZones is a calendaring app built from the ground up to be savvy about managing timezones. It starts by letting you choose a list of the zones that are relevant to you and then all aspects of the app tailor themselves to making it easy to coordinate between those timezones.
The main timeline view shows you a comparison of the time in each of your locations for quick reference. Below this timeline your events are laid out to give you an easy glanceable view of your upcoming events. Tap on any time shown to quickly create an event at the shown time and in the selected timezone.
The calendar view provides a more traditional view to explore your events with. You can quickly jump to a particular day and see the events scheduled. Each event is expandable to see when the event is in each timezone, perfect for coordinating a meeting or call.
The event creation view makes working out the time for a call super easy by giving you a time picker that is timezone aware and displays the chosen time across all your selected timezones.
The Today Widget for CalZones provides two distinct modes. The compact view is a quick timezone converter utility, showing you the current time/date in your selected timezones. The expanded view provides the full functionality of the timeline right from your widget screen. you can browse your day’s events or tap to create or edit events.
On the Apple Watch Calzones provides a rich timezone conversion tool. Turn the Digital Crown to compare the time in your selected places. Then once you find the time you are looking for you can tap any of the locations to quickly create an event at the time shown, right from your Apple Watch! Swipe to the right to see a list of your upcoming events all shown in one place. (Requires an Apple Watch)
CalZones also includes a comprehensive set of beautiful Apple Watch Complications. These include showing the current time, the daylight hours, the workday, or a classic Sun & Moon display. You can completely customize which location is shown with which display from the interactive configuration screen in your iPhone app. (Requires an Apple Watch)
I hope you enjoy using CalZones and find it useful.”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Launcher with Multiple Widgets
Launcher 5 is the biggest update yet and allows you to customize your home screen in ways you never could before. That’s right, on iOS 15 Launcher brings its powerful widgets to your iPhone and iPad home screens.
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting!
“It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites” – AppAdvice.com
“One of the most flexible widgets out there.” – Gizmodo.com
“It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way.” – Tidbits.com
“One of the best time-saving apps out there.” – BusinessInsider.com
With just a tap on a Launcher widget you can:
– Call, message, email, and FaceTime the people you contact the most.
– Get directions to specific locations or search for nearby businesses.
– Quickly access your favorite websites.
– Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Shortcuts, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
– Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
– Launch any app on your device.
Unlock these features with Launcher Premium:
– Change widget icons automatically based on day, time or location! Set up specific widget views for morning, weekends, home, work, gym, etc. and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away.
– Change icon sizes from tiny to huge.
– Remove icon labels for a cleaner look.
– Stack widgets for better space utilization.
– Unlimited number of new iOS 14/15 widgets!
– Customize your icons and backgrounds with colors or images.
– Import wallpaper to create simulated transparent widget backgrounds. Optionally add a transparent color overlay.
– Shortcut Launchers bring even more power to Launcher. Utilize the power of the Shortcuts app easily without the complexity.
– Launch every app on your device. No more limits.
– Settings shortcut launchers have the ability to launch to most screens in the Settings app.
– One tap launchers for turning Wifi, Bluetooth, Low Power Mode, DND, Cellular Data, and Airplane Mode on and off.
– Option to open Web Launchers in different web browsers.
– Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
– Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
– Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren’t yet supported.
– Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
– Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
If you’re not yet on iOS 14, you still get all of these features in our “classic” Notification Center widgets, plus the following with a small one-time in-app purchase:
– See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
– Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Launcher Premium today.
4. StopTheMadness Mobile
“StopTheMadness is a Safari extension that stops web sites from making your browser harder to use. And it protects your privacy on the web. StopTheMadness is not an ad blocker: it offers unique features not available from ad blockers or any other apps. StopTheMadness is one of a kind!
Many web sites deliberately disable user interface features in Safari that you normally expect to work. StopTheMadness re-enables those features for you in Safari:
• opening contextual menus
• selecting, copying, cutting, and pasting of text
• drag and drop
• AutoFill/autocomplete of passwords, emails, etc.
StopTheMadness also protects your privacy on the web:
• Stops Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)! Automatically loads the original “canonical” web site page instead of Google AMP.
• Removes tracking tags such as utm_source, gclid, and fbclid from the end of URLs.
• Stops clickjacking in Google Search, Gmail, Facebook, and DuckDuckGo.
• Stops hyperlink auditing (anchor “ping”).
• Stops tracking beacons (Navigator.sendBeacon).
• Stops sites from using the Page Visibility API to know when a tab is visible on your screen.
• Stops URL shorteners. Checks the links you click in Safari for well-known link shorteners — bit.ly, tinyurl.com, l.facebook.com, t.co, etc. — and loads the unshortened destination URL instead of the shortened URL. This occurs without setting any cookies or other site data, so you can’t be tracked by your click.
• Stop video autoplay. This works even on sites where the browser doesn’t stop autoplay. You can also stop sites in Safari from pausing your audio in a background app.
• Show video controls. Use Picture-in-Picture from Safari on sites that don’t normally support it!
• Hides the annoying popup banners prompting you to get the app on Google, DuckDuckGo, Reddit, Tumblr, and Instagram!
• Enable pinch-to-zoom on sites that prevent it, such as old reddit.
• Stops “Are you sure you want to leave this page?” alerts. Close your tabs without getting stopped by the site!
• Force external links to open in the current tab instead of a new tab. Remove target=”_blank” from links so that they no longer automatically create a new tab.
• Force external links to open in a new tab instead of the current tab. This is great if you’re scrolling through a list of links and want to open each one in a new tab.
• Force images to the front. Bypass the transparent overlay on sites that prevents you from dragging and opening the contextual menu on images.
• Warns when you paste or type beyond the maximum length in a password field or other text field. Stops you from accidentally losing characters!
StopTheMadness is made by indie developer Jeff Johnson. The support link has documentation and my email address.”
5. Top Widgets-Icons & Themes
Making widgets has never been this easier and enjoyable. With Top Widgets, you only take a few seconds to choose from large number of widgets which are prepared by professional designers and put them on your home screen. By the way, you can also DIY your own widgetsmith with plenty of tools such as the change frame color, fonts, widget style and so much more.
Top Widgets is more than widgets. Top Widgets also includes aesthetic and pre-made icon packs and a great variety of high quality wallpapers, which will be updated on a daily basis.
The old way to change icons by downloading icon picture and using Sharecuts app to change one by one is a waste of time and out of date. With Top widgets, There is ONLY TWO STEPS which take less than 30 seconds to change default icons:
1、Choose your favorite icons from a wide collection of icon packs；
2、Click “install” button and allow the installation.
After installation, all the icons are on your home screen.
Transparent widget is a new way to make your own marvelous home screen. Using transparent widgets will not obstruct wallpapers, and you can have the complete wonderful experience of widgets.
Finally, Here’s a wide choice of widgets that we have:
● Photos, Photos in Album, Photos with analog frame
● Time, Date & Battery
● Countdown/Commemoration Day
● Quick Launchers
● Daily, Hourly, & Current Weather
● Analog Clock
● Quotes for Today
● Calendar with Events
● Step Count/Pedometer & Calorie Count
There are many more widgets waiting for you to discover.
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.