If you are looking for the Best Work Schedule App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Work Schedule App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Work Schedule App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Work Schedule App For iPhone
1. Homebase Employee Scheduling
Homebase makes managing hourly work easier for over 100,000 local businesses. With free employee scheduling, time tracking, team communication, and hiring, managers and employees can spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing their business.
HOMEBASE HELPS WITH:
Building and sharing your schedule: With the Homebase employee scheduling app, employees can see when to work and track their scheduled shifts. Teams can view their most up-to-date shift schedule anywhere, submit their availability, see who’s free to cover shifts, and request trades – all in this free scheduling app.
Time tracking and time keeping: Employee time tracking has never been so easy! Using the time clock app, employees can clock in and out for shifts right from their phone or on computers or tablets in your office. Managers can easily track breaks, overtime, and timesheets for payroll all in the Homebase time tracker.
Managing employee performance: Employees get helpful reminders of upcoming shifts in our employee app, and managers get notified if employees are late, miss clock-outs, or reach overtime.
Improving team communication: Our built-in messaging keeps your team in sync without exchanging phone numbers. With the Homebase staff planner, teams can make sure they are available for their shifts and can communicate in the teams app if they need to swap shifts.
• Clock in and out on their smartphones using the mobile time clock app
• View their up-to-date work schedule anywhere
• View the hours they’ve worked and estimated earnings
• Request and accept shift trades & covers
• Submit their availability and time-off requests
• Create group chats and chat with teammates in real time
• Receive shift reminders so they’re on time for shifts
• Sign in with mobile phone number or email address
• Build team work schedules in our schedule maker app
• View team availability and time-off requests while building the shift schedule
• View clock-in status of employees, and add or edit employee timecards
• Check sales, scheduled labor costs, actual labor costs, and labor as a % of sales
• See who’s available to be called in to work and easily contact them
• Message employees in real time in one-on-one or group chats
• Get alerts when employees are late or reach overtime
• Set up advanced policies, controls, and permissions
Homebase integrates with popular payroll providers to make running payroll a breeze and leading point-of-sale systems so your employees can clock in and out for shifts right from your POS.
Intuit Quickbooks Online Payroll
Homebase provides US-based phone, email, and chat support free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free for managers and employees.
Homebase provides a basic tier of service for free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free. Businesses can also subscribe to the Essentials plan from within the app to access features like read receipts for messaging, shift notes, and distributing the schedule by text message.
2. My Shift Planner – Calendar
With powerful custom features, MyShiftPlanner can handle almost any rotating roster, no matter how complex. 350,000+ shift workers all around the world are already enjoying our shift planning features.
– See your shift schedule in an easy-to-use, color-coded calendar
– Common shift patterns and rotas built-in:
* 4 On/4 Off
* DuPont Schedule
* Continental Pattern
* Custom Repeating Patterns
* Non-repeating patterns
* And many more
– Customize rotas, shift types, names, times & colors
– Calculate your pay for any period*
– Easy to change your rota or set up a future rota*
– Set reminders and customize alerts*
– Supports multiple personal calendars for second jobs, colleagues or family*
TRACK HOURS, PAY, LEAVE & OVERTIME
– Time and pay tracking tools*
– See your earnings for any period*
– Customize pay rates your shifts or overtime*
– Keep track of annual leave allowance*
– See full reports for hours worked, overtime and annual *
– Add pay day schedules*
SHARE YOUR SHIFT ROTA
– Sync with your device calendar to manage your work, social, and family events in one place*
– Sync your MyShiftPlanner account and data between devices
– Email and share your shift rota with other users*
CUSTOMIZE THE APP FOR YOUR NEEDS
– Caters for public holidays in many countries
– Supports split shifts and week numbers
– Add up to two shifts per day*
– Supports 24-hour shifts
– Choose from 3 app styles – Light, Dark and Gray
– Today Widget
– TouchID and FaceID protection for your app
– Works for iPhone & iPad
– Regular updates with new features, fixes and improvements
* Denotes Pro-feature
My Shift Planner is designed for:
– Subway Workers
– Bus Drivers
– Pilots and Airline Crew
– Airport and Check-in Workers
– Call Centre Workers
– Supermarket Workers
– Emergency Worker
– Security Guards
– Waiters and Waitresses
– All who works random hours and days.
MyShiftPlanner is available for iPhone and iPad and requires iOS 8.1 to run. Works best on iPhone 6S or later.
SUPPORT OUR WORK
We are a very small team who work hard to develop MyShiftPlanner and support our users. If you find MyShiftPlanner helpful for managing your shiftwork life, you can help us to improve the app and add even more new features.
Buying PRO gives you even more features, but also greatly supports the continuous development of the app. Pro includes:
* Calendar Sync – copy shifts into your device calendar for use with other apps
* Pay Calculations – see your gross pay calculation for any period
* Multiple Patterns – set up a future rota for when your shift schedule changes
* Multiple Shifts per day – add a second shift to a day
* Multiple Calendars – create more calendars to track second job, or partner’s rota
* Calendar Overlay – see two calendars, or a shared calendar together
* Custom Icons – add to your calendar for personal appointments or special events
* Sharing – share your calendar with other users (eg. partner or colleagues)
* Repeating Pay Schedules – set your payday to show automatically in your calendar
* Work Time Report – track worked hours, overtime & annual leave for any period
* Shift Reminders – make sure you never miss a shift
* Leave Allowance – track your annual leave to make full use of your yearly allowance
* Removal of all adverts
If you experience problems installing or using My Shift Planner, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to help.
Please give us the opportunity solve your issues before submitting bad reviews. We’re here to help you and want to show you why we’re so proud of My Shift Planner.”
3. Shift Work Calendar
There are many people working at the retail trade and the hospital, etc. by the shift work.
Isn’t it convenient to be able to confirm the schedule of your work with iPhone easily quickly?
※If you already have purchased paid version, please redownload it in App Store – Updates – Purchased.
This is a useful calendar for such people.
It is possible to confirm it by the calendar by easily registering your shift.
Moreover, You can save this calendar as an image, and set it as a wallpaper of the idle screen of iPhone.
– Create amount of shift types
– Easy shifts input
– Notes for any date on calendar with Emoji Icon.
– Save a calendar as an image.
– Send your shifts to others via E-mail.
・iOS Calendar Sync
Your shifts are imported to iOS calendar.
・Google Calendar Sync
You can upload your shift schedule to Google Calendar.
You can input and view other person’s shift too.
Quickly check schedule and shifts with widget
Just swipe to the left in the home screen and you can easily check.
You can choose the period of use from 1 month, 6 months, 1 year. The longer the period, the better the price!
It will be automatically continued when the use period expires.
To terminate automatic subscription, please carry out cancellation processing from the setting application.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
4. Sling: Employee Scheduling App
“Sling: Employee Scheduling Made Easy
With powerful scheduling and workforce management tools, Sling is the easiest way to manage employee work schedules, track time, optimize labor costs, and streamline team communication. For free!
Sling works for a variety of industries and organizations of every size, shape, and kind have already made Sling the place where their work happens.
Streamline Your Business
• Schedule faster and smarter: Build accurate schedules in minutes and avoid overlapping shifts and double-bookings.
• Control labor costs: Stay under budget while controlling overtime and absenteeism.
• Communicate efficiently from a single platform: Send messages in group or private conversations, keep everyone informed, and build a stronger company culture.
• Simplify time tracking: Allow employees to clock in and out right from their phones.
• Make payroll processing easier: Export timesheets for seamless payroll processing.
• Drive operational compliance: Ensure standards are being met to keep your business compliant.
• Enhance employee engagement: Engage employees in achieving business objectives in an easy-to-digest way while making work effortless and expected outcomes clear.
Benefits For Managers
– Schedule with ease: Build your employees’ schedules in minutes and manage time off, availability and shift trade requests.
– Eliminate scheduling conflicts: See up-to-date employee availability, time-off requests, and avoid overlapping shifts and double-bookings.
– Democratize scheduling: Let employees sign up for shifts on a first-come, first-served basis, or approve the requests and finalize the schedule.
– Reduce employee absences and late arrivals: Use shift alarms to remind employees of their upcoming shifts and send them notifications when they forget to clock in.
– Optimize labor spending as you schedule: Set wages per employee or position and see how much each shift will cost. Forecast and optimize expenses while scheduling to ensure you stay on budget.
– Manage multiple work locations with ease: Schedule employees across multiple locations on one account and view all schedules in one place.
– Set specific clock-in locations: Use GPS or IP settings to designate where you want employees to clock in.
– Integrate Sling with platforms you already use: Save time and money by integrating your scheduling with your existing platforms.
Benefits For Employees
– Access the schedule anywhere, anytime: Employees can access their schedules when they aren’t at work and get real-time updates on one centralized platform.
– Turn any device into a mobile time clock: With Sling, any device — laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone — becomes a time tracking terminal.
– Chat with coworkers in real time: Sling’s powerful communication features help employees to stay informed wherever they are and never skip a beat.
– Set shift reminders: With Sling, employees can set shift alarms to remind them when they need to work, which helps them be on time.
– Find replacements faster: Sling’s shift exchange feature allows employees to find their own replacements when they can’t work.
– Manage work-life balance better: Employees can set unavailability or request off to make time for other things they love to do.
– Prevent forgotten clock-outs: Sling will automatically clock out employees if they forget to do it themselves.
– Because Sling automates repetitive processes, simplifies complex and time-consuming tasks, and coordinates convoluted workplace communication, it helps any organization run smoother.
Try the Sling app for free and experience the future of workforce management.”
5. Supershift – Shift Calendar
“Supershift is great for keeping up with your shift working schedule and all other calendar events in between. With Supershift, scheduling is easy and quick, plus it works with the Apple Watch for a quick view. You can customize shifts with colors and icons and add as many shifts per day as you’d like.
Create reports for earnings, hours per shifts, overtime and shift counting (e.g. vacation days).
• DARK MODE
A beautiful dark mode makes viewing your schedule at night more comfortable.
Define rotations and apply them for up to 2 years in advance.
• APPLE WATCH
View current and upcoming shifts on the watch app and watch complications. The watch app includes countdown timers for time to start and time remaining.
Widgets that can show day, 2 weeks, 4 weeks or agenda view.
Supershift Pro features:
• iOS CALENDAR EXPORT
Export shifts to the iOS calendar (e.g. Google or iCloud calendar) to share your schedule with friends and family.
• PDF EXPORT
Create and share a PDF version of your monthly calendar. The PDF can be customized with title, times, breaks, duration, notes, location and total hours worked.
• CLOUD SYNC
Use cloud sync to keep all your iOS devices in sync. If you get a new iPhone or iPad cloud sync can be used to restore your data (requires iOS 10 or later).
• iOS CALENDAR EVENTS
Birthdays, appointments and other events from external calendars (e.g. Google or iCloud calendar) can be shown alongside your shifts.”
6. When I Work Staff Scheduling
Why managers love it:
*Make and manage the work schedule with ease
*View entire staff schedule from anywhere at anytime
*Create, update, and publish shifts
*Alert staff of changes to the schedule
*Monitor & approve shift trades and time off requests
*Setup a time clock for staff to clock in and out
*Message with staff 1:1 or in groups without sharing personal info
Why your team will love it:
*They can see who’s working (with permissions)
*View work schedules from anywhere at anytime
*Clock in and out of shifts
*They can pick up extra hours
*Trade shifts with coworkers
*Request time off
*Chat with coworkers 1:1 or in groups”
7. Work Shift Calendar (Shifter)
You can carry out an exhaustive control of your working day and your income quick and easily thanks to our statistics system.
– Create fully configurable shifts.
– Add your workday, with option to include split shift and rest time. Keep track of your schedules.
– Enter your income, overtime and early exit. Set up earnings and control working time easily.
– Create alarms associated with that shift (for that day or for the previous day) and customize its sound.
– Paint up to two shifts per day.
– Import your shifts from one calendar to another.
– Add icons associated with a date.
– Create notes on each day and add reminders with alarms. Don’t ever forget important appointments or notes.
– Customize the sound of alarms.
– Include images in your notes.
– Create a widget for your desktop and view your calendar even without opening the app.
– Choose between weekly and monthly Widget.
– Enjoy the Monthly and Annual View (which allows you to see all months of the year just by sliding the screen, as well as Annual Statistics).
– Export your calendar to Google calendar.
– Add national holidays directly from Google Calendar.
– Control working time and earnings by selecting a range of dates in the Statistics section.
– View upcoming notes at a glance.
– Compare different calendars.
– Share your calendar (monthly, annual view or comparison of calendars) with your friends via WhatsApp, email, Telegram…
– Create backups easily.
– Set up to ten different calendars.
– Import other calendars simply.
– Use the icon search to find them quickly.
EASY TO USE
– Modify your calendar in two ways:
(1) Quick mode or Paint: Select an event from the drop-down list and click on the days to paint them with that event.
(2) Edit Mode: Select one or more days and perform actions in the selected day range (repeat, copy, cut, paste, delete or assign shifts).
– Shifts menu: you can see all the shifts of that calendar, create new ones, edit, reorder or import them.
– Easy to use.
– Clear interface.
– PRO version that unlocks great advantages.
– Tutorial with the basic functions of the app and help section (FAQs).
– Fast and personalized customer service.
– Social networks: enjoy explanatory videos, information about new updates and more visual content by joining our Shifter community.
SUPPORT OUR WORK
We are a very small team of people who make a great effort to develop Shifter. If you like this app, you can help us improving it and continue adding new features. Buying PRO version not only activates all its advantages, but also greatly support the continuous development of the app.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM: @ShifterCalendar”
8. WorkTime: Shift Work Calendar
WorkTime is your schedule manager.
Set your shift times. See them all at a glance. Set alerts to remind you. Add up your hours. Share your schedule with family and friends.
Do you work random hours? Then this is the app for you. WorkTime is a shift calendar which tracks your work schedule with incredible ease.
Enter the time you work with simple keypad entry. See your entire work schedule all on one screen. No more hunting around for that scrap of paper you wrote your upcoming shifts on.
• Unique time display calendar lets you see all your shifts at a single glance
• Quickly enter shift start times with just two taps
• Add shifts quickly from your Recent Shifts list
• Add quick notes and reminders
• Share your schedule with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter or Email
• Save your schedule as a photo on your phone
• Share multiple months
• Add unlimited jobs
• Add up your hours worked and your wage with the Hours Calculator
• Add alerts to remind you of an upcoming shift
• Ad free interface, sync to iCal and much more!
SET AND NEVER FORGET.
With the purchase of the pro upgrade, you can set alarms to remind you when you work. Choose an alarm time based on how much time you need to get ready, and let WorkTime remember your shifts for you.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SHIFTS AND MUCH MORE.
WorkTime isn’t just for jobs – it can be used to remind you of anything. Just create a job called To Do, or Chores, and set times and notes to remind you of places you need to be.
WorkTime is designed for people who work random hours and random days. If you work Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, you don’t need this app. If you are a barista, a bartender, a waitress, a pizza delivery guy, or anyone who has to jot down their shifts – then WorkTime is the app for you.
Stop writing down your shift times on a used napkin. Let WorkTime make your life a little bit easier.
Subscription pricing and terms:
WorkTime offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
$2.99 per month
$8.99 per 6 months
$12.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your WorkTime subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: