If you are looking for the Best World Atlas Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best World Atlas Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best World Atlas Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best World Atlas Android App
1. World atlas & world map MxGeo
“World atlas, world map and educational app for geography. Flags, position maps and basic data for more than 260 countries and territories of the world. Political maps with regional units and comprehensive economic and statistical country data for all African countries.
Designed for smartphones and tablets.
• Flags, position maps and basic data for more than 260 countries of the world
• Search for countries, major cities, rivers, mountains, lakes or coordinates
• Interactive political world and continent maps
• Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps
• Geography quiz challenge for playful learning
• Country comparison, favorites and distance calculator
• Comprehensive maps and data of all African countries
• Choropleth maps: area and population
• World clock with time zone display
• World-explorer: the smallest, largest, … countries
• No online connection required
Explore the world by political world and continent maps offline maps. Learn where each country in the world is located. View its position highlighted on a digital globe. Create your favorite color theme or choose from different color schemes for map display.
Do you know the flag of Zambia? Yes? Perfect. Do you also know in which country Mount Kilimanjaro is located? “World atlas & world map MxGeo Free” Quiz helps you acquire a geographic literacy in a playful manner.
Choose from six geo guessing games:
• Test your knowledge about the capitals of Africa
• Do you know the ISO countries codes?
• Recognize the proper country flag based on the outline map
• Do you know the top-level domains of each country?
• Guess the highlighted country on the virtual globe
• Do you know the mountains of Africa?
Geo learning app and educational game which is fun for everyone whether children, adults, seniors or teachers. Get ready for your next stay abroad while enjoying this great world almanac including time zones and statistical data, such as population growth, unemployment rate, average age, gross domestic product (GDP) by sector and other key figures. Or prepare for your next geography lesson with this genius digital world map. If not traveling our world atlas lets you explore the world just only virtually.
Free version includes comprehensive data and maps for all African countries. Get “World atlas & world map MxGeo Pro” with detailed data and maps including regional units and capitals for 260 countries and territories of the world: Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania and South America.
• World map, country maps and flags
• Capitals, country flag and virtual globe quiz
• World-explorer: explore the smallest, largest and most populated countries
• Country comparison: quick comparison of countries and territories
• High resolution flags for all countries
• Population growth chart for all countries
• Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps
• Interactive rotating virtual globe
• World clock: time zones map
• Additional regional position maps
• Distances and areas can now be displayed in kilometers or miles
• Adjustable font size for map labels
• Choropleth maps by area and population”
2. world map atlas 2022
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day get the paid version of apps for free!
Now available in your country : App of the Day
World Map Atlas is a great source of information to know about countries in the world. Now, you can read in your local language.
World Atlas is made with almost 250+ country information like capital, the country flag and a pointer to wiki to know more about the country.
You can learn
• Country flag,
• International Telephone code,
• Location in the map,
• Languages spoken,
More information are provided with their rankings in the categories listed below:
• Life expectancy
• Median age
• Birth rage
• Death rate
• Sex ration
•Gross domestic product [GDP]
You can also learn about
• Top 20 Rivers
• Top 20 Mountains
• Top 10 Wonders
Enjoy exploring the world! It is a World Map Atlas”
3. World Atlas
“World Atlas is your most comprehensive and accurate source of information on the World. Atlas of the world is useful for teachers/students for educational purposes.
It contains information regarding all the countries of the world, their flags,maps and much more.
Expand your knowledge – with over 200 countries and 200 capitals, this is the most complete atlas app on the market.
4. Atlas 2022
Features Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world’s 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
Carry your pocket Atlas wherever you go for a quick reference.
*** FEATURES ***
– Full Screen maps
– OFFLINE maps. No Internet connection is required.
– Detailed World Map
– Political World Map
– Map of North America
– Map of Europe
– Bonus World Time Zones
A quick reference Atlas that will allow you to quickly locate countries such as United Kingdom, United States, Australia, India, France, Germany, Thailand, China, India and many more!
– Press the ‘Menu’ button on your device to view the Map Selection Menu.
Users Love Atlas 2021
Download Atlas 2021 today and start viewing world maps conveniently on your device!
Try it for Free today!”
5. Earth 3D – World Atlas
“This interactive 3D globe features wonders of the world, political and physical maps, and weather. Discover a lot of fascinating facts and useful information about our planet! Original and colorful graphics, user-friendly interface and accurate information – this is what Earth 3D – World Atlas is all about!
• Relief model of the Earth
• World political and physical maps
• Day/night cycle with city lights
• Time zones
• More than 2,600 geographic objects
• More than 500 wonders of the world
• More than 2,100 photos
• Human World add-on
• Animal World add-on
• Plant World add-on
• Sky Map add-on
• Full description of any object or point on the surface
• 15x zoom
• Global weather
• Demo mode with an original music track
And much more! New data is constantly being added, so please expect further updates!”
6. Kosmos World Atlas
“The comprehensive Kosmos World Atlas will turn all your virtual journeys across the Earth into a very special experience! The digital atlas includes the most recent physical, political, and theme maps, and it shows you how beautiful our planet is.
The physical world map illustrates the altitude structures, rivers, lakes, and seas of the Earth. The political map presents all countries of the world, along with both their administrative structures and cities. The theme maps provide some clear and easy-to-understand information on some complex facts, such as the climate, the vegetation, or tectonics.
• Five different world maps including ‘Rotate globe‘ and Zoom functions
• Theme maps illustrating the relief, tectonics, and volcanism; vegetation; climate zones, marine currents, wind systems
• Synchronized access to OpenStreetMap including some detailed world and road maps (requires online access)
• Comprehensive search tool providing entries of cities, countries, mountain ranges, waterbodies, underwater landmarks, etc.
• Flags, text information, and statistical data for all countries of the world
• Pin markers and map views with Save option; measure tool for distances and air-line distances
• Detailed map legend and scale indicator
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates: www.usmgames.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News