If you are looking for the Best Youtube Music App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Youtube Music App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Youtube Music App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Youtube Music App For iPhone
1. Apple Music
“Fill your world with the songs, albums, and artists that define you. Get unlimited access to millions of tracks, curated playlists and original content from the artists you know and love. Experience Lossless Audio, and hear sound all around you with Spatial Audio featuring Dolby Atmos.
Over 90 million songs, all ad-free.
Spatial Audio, featuring Dolby Atmos.
Listen with friends in real time using SharePlay.
Follow along with time synced lyrics, and share the parts that move you in Messages.
Download your favorite music and listen offline.
Make and share playlists with friends.
Get personalized picks in Listen Now
Browse picks and playlists from Apple Music editors.
Ask Siri to play any song by artist, mood, or genre.
Search for songs by lyrics or just ask Siri.
Go deep into the music with interviews, live performances and more that can only be found on Apple Music.
Explore dozens of exclusive shows, created by the most iconic names in music, live or on demand.
Follow friends to discover what others are listening to.
Download and stream music straight to your Apple Watch.
Take it all with you using CarPlay, and search for music using your car controls.
Try the Apple Music Voice plan, designed to be used with Siri, and get access to the full catalog using just your voice.
Availability and features vary by country, region or plan. Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or cancel your subscriptions in Settings after purchase. Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/. The Apple Music Voice Plan is available in the following regions: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, Taiwan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Apple Watch Features:
Listen to radio stations right in the Music app.
Search for music using Scribble and dictation.
Choose “Listen Now” to quickly start listening to your top picks, recently played, suggested stations, and more.
Sort your favorite playlist, albums, and songs by your preference, right from your wrist.”
2. iMusic – Player for youtube
– Easily stream MILLIONS of music videos, songs, and podcasts from Youtube and trending around the web– always FREE!
– Listen to music in on your phone without creating an account
– Discover the hottest new music videos and tracks with personalized recommendations
FREE HD LISTENING OR WHILE PHONE IS LOCKED
– Control your music from the lock screen or with your headphones
– Easily make UNLIMITED playlists
– Bluetooth and Airplay support to stream through smart speakers, cars and more
All YouTube content is copyrighted to its respective owners. This app does not download or store YouTube content.
You can subscribe to upgrade to Premium features:
– Subscriptions length: monthly, yearly, one-time
– Your payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Subscription iPhone settings after purchase
– When canceling a subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled but the current subscription will not be refunded.
Download today and start listening to simple free music right now!”
3. Musi – Simple Music Streaming
“Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!” – Lupini66444
Musi lets you bookmark and organize your favourite music videos, build playlists, share with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT’S FREE!
Here’s a brief overview of Musi’s features:
– Create infinite playlists and build the perfect library
– Share playlists with your friends
– Fine tune audio with a built in equalizer
– Stream content to any AirPlay enabled device
– Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
Download the app now and become part of the Musi squad!”
4. Spotify New Music and Podcasts
• Search for your favorite song, artist, or album
• Discover a world of new music, videos, and podcasts
• Enjoy playlists made just for you
• Make and share your own playlists
• Find music for any mood and activity
• Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and voice-controlled speakers
Download music on Spotify to start building your biggest, best ever music collection.
Spotify also offers thousands of podcasts, including originals that you can’t find anywhere else.
You can also enjoy ad-free music and download songs with a Premium subscription.
Search for any artist or album, and listen for free. Make and share playlists and build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don’t want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify”
5. YouTube Music
“Connecting you to the world of music:
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlist across many genres and activities
Get personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and Mixes
● Activity mixes made for you
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Neatly organized Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists you created, and artists you subscribed to
Stay on top of the trend and discover new music:
● Check out new releases
● Discover music based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and more)
● Discover music based mood (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhanced your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favorites
● Upload songs from your devices so you can enjoy them in one place with YouTube Music
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant, and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $12.99 CAD / $15.99 AUD / $16.99 NZD / £12.99 / €12.99 / $129 pesos MXN / ₩11,500 / 129 kr NOK / 129 kr SEK / 129 kr DKK / 229 ₽ / $3.99 USD (AR) / ₹129.00 IN / R79.99 ZA / $7.99 USD (CR, EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA) / 25.99 zł / RON28.99 / 199.00 Kč / Ft1,990.00 / lev11.99 / €7.99 (SK, SI) / €8.99 (GR, MT, CY, LT, LV, EE) / $8.99 (MK) / 17.99 Turkish Lira (TR) / kn79.99 (HR) / $14.87 (IS) / ₪29.90 (IL) / dh27.99 (AE) / $6.99 (QA) / $6.49 (BH, KW, OM, LB) / RP65,000 (ID) / NT$190.00 (TW) / ฿169.00 (TH) / ₱169.00 (PH) / $78.00 (HK) / RM 19.90 (MY) / $12.98 (SG) / USD$7.99 (VE) / ₦1,200.00 (NG) / $12.99 (TC) / USD$7.99 (BY) / £64.99 (EG) /US$7.99 ( BM, KY) / €12.99 (GF, GP, NC)
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
1. YouTube Premium $15.99
2. YouTube Music Premium $12.99″