If you are looking for the Best Yugioh App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Yugioh App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Yugioh App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Yugioh App iPhone
1. Life Point Calculator – Yugioh Edition
The app features a coin toss, game reset and life point add and subtract functions.”
2. YuGiOh Scanner – Dragon Shield
“Dragon Shield – Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Manager makes it easy to check prices for trades, track your Yu-Gi-Oh! collection’s value and stats, build decks, instantly translate foreign-language cards and find oracle-text and rulings. Manage your cardboard treasures like a Dragon!
– Instantly scan cards in any language
– Real-time translation of foreign-language cards
– Check daily prices from TCGPlayer.com and CardMarket
– Find card price charts for the last 30 days
MANAGE YOUR COLLECTION FOR FREE
– Organize your cards into folders
– Add custom folder images
– Check folder price valuation and win/loss ratio over time
– Export cards to .csv or text document
– Sort your cards using multiple filters
– Get folder statistics
CREATE UNLIMITED DECKS
– Create your favorite decks
– Add your sideboard
– Add cards directly from Inventory
– Export decks to .csv or text document
– Compare trade value between two players
– See who’s winning or losing the trade and by which amount
TOP WINNERS AND LOSERS
– See what cards went up or down in value
– Filter by date and format
– See the top card winners and losers within your collection
WEEKLY EMAILS WITH COLLECTION STATS
– Get weekly emails with your collection statistics
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG™ card images and character names are trademarks of Konami. All rights reserved. This app is unaffiliated.”
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
Become the best Duelist in the world!
Anywhere, anytime! Prepare yourself for some sweet Duels!
-Don’t worry if you are not sure how to use your cards. The game will indicate when you can activate your cards!
-Among 3 million players who have participated in the past World Championships, even Duelists with only 3-6 months of Duel Links experience have also became a champion.
Duel online and aim for the top of “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links”! [FEATURES]・Supporting features for beginners
-Even beginners can hone their skill by completing the in-game missions.
-You can learn the basics of cards and Duel techniques from various features.
-Duel Quizzes: You can learn the basic rules from quizzes and you can even receive Gems by completing them!
-Auto-Build Deck: Don’t worry even if you have no idea how to build a Deck. Include cards you want to use, and the rest of the Deck will be built to synergize with those cards!
-Auto-Duel: Use this feature if you are not sure how to play with your Deck.
-Ranked Duels: This is a PvP mode, but don’t worry! You will get matched with Duelists who are close to you in skill!
-Tons of Rewards: You can get a lot of Gems and Card Exchange Tickets in the early stage of the game!
In addition, You can also get the Egyptian God Cards “Slifer the Sky Dragon” and “Obelisk the Tormentor” from the in-game event!
-Duel with your favorite characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! World
-Complete Stage missions to get various items
-Shop for cards in the game store!
・Various “Yu-Gi-Oh!” characters and monsters from the series
-Duel as Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, Yuma Tsukumo, Yuya Sakaki and many more, from the whole canon!
-Featuring voicework from cast members of the original shows!
-You can play as them by completing certain missions!
-Epic 3D cutscenes when ace monsters are Summoned!
-Build your Deck to become the most powerful Dueling Master, with monsters like “Dark Magician” and “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
・Online Multiplayer Battles
-Battle other Duelists and their special battle Decks
-PVP battles pit you against players from around the world!
-Climb through the rankings and take your place as the King of Games!
・Editing a Deck
-Collect cards and form the most powerful Deck for battle! Stay tuned for future card additions!
-Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
-“Yu-Gi-Oh!”: Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Yami Marik, and so on
-“Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS”: Aigami, Sera, and so on
-“Yu-Gi-Oh! GX”: Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, Zane Truesdale, and so on
-“Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s”: Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Kalin Kessler, and so on
-“Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL”: Yuma Tsukumo and Astral, Tori Meadows, Bronk Stone, and so on
-“Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V”: Yuya Sakaki, Zuzu Boyle, Gong Strong, etc.
©Konami Digital Entertainment”
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron
“◆The「Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG」Official Support App has finally arrived!!
You can easily use the camera to register your Decks, calculate Life Points and even proceed to simulate your starting 5-card hand! This App has tons of features which are beneficial to any Duelist!
【Identify various Cards through your Camera!】
You can easily read Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards through your Camera.
Image Recognition Technology allows you to scan and read up to 20 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards at a time!
▼Using Card Recognition can help you to:
– Easily register your Deck lists into the App
– Quickly check-up on the Card Q&A for certain cards. (Only available in Japanese)
【Installed with Duel Supporting Features which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments!】
「Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron」is a Support App which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Tournaments.
Displays your Card game ID barcode
Linkable with your current Card Game ID
Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
Installed with many useful features like calculating Life Points, tossing coins, rolling Dices, placing/removing Counters etc.
【Introducing Different Features】
– Easily register your Deck through your Camera
– Able to read up to maximum 20 cards
– Smooth maneuverability to edit your Decks
– Manage your Decks by linking it to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to search public deck lists worldwide
– Able to check the latest Forbidden & Limited List
– Able to simulate your opening 5-card hand
– And many more features to support your Deck managing experience
●Supporting your Duels
– Calculating Life Points
– Log, Save and Archive your Duels
– Flipping coins, rolling dices and placing/removing Counters
– Playable BGM feature
– Easily search Cards with your Camera
– Search Cards accurately through Specifying Card Name, Card Text, Link Markers etc.
– Displays Card Text in 8 different languages
●Supports Tournament Participation
– Displays your Card game ID barcode
– Linkable with your current Card Game ID
– Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to check Notices from KONAMI
– Able to check Yu-Gi-Oh! Product Details
-Search for Official Tournament Store around your area
-Locate OTS on the map
-Check details of the OTS
-Check the featured events in the OTS stores
-Set your HOME/Favorite OTS store
-Get directions to the OTS stores (by linking with another Map App)
●Search for Sanctioned Events
-Check Event Details
-Pre-Register for Events
-Add Events to your Watchlist
●Manage Registered Events
-Display today’s registered event
-Display future registered event
-Display result of your past event Dueling record.
-Display Event Point Rankings per nation
-Display list of Pre-Registered Events
-Receive prizes from your HOME OTS store
Supported OS version: iOS 13.0 and above.
Supported devices: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Please note that even if your device fulfils the system specification required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. From 1999, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga. Currently, the Card Game has expanded to over 75 different countries and locations, especially in Japan, USA and Europe, printed in 9 different languages, and is enjoyed by fans around the world.
©2020 Studio Dice／SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI
©Konami Digital Entertainment”
5. Yugipedia: Yugioh Deck Builder
“DISCLAIMER: This app is NOT a dueling system and will never allow you to duel. This app is merely a tool to assist you with constructing decks for playing Yu-Gi-Oh. I am not endorsed by or affiliated with Konami, and the purpose of this app is to complement the game of Yu-Gi-Oh, not to usurp it or replace it. This app is only useful if you have actual Yu-Gi-Oh cards to play with, so show your support for Konami by buying real Yu-Gi-Oh cards and playing the real game. This app can help you organize your cards into decks, but this app will NEVER allow you to duel. It isn’t my place to offer dueling; I merely want to offer a helpful service to duelists.
Build and test Yu-Gi-Oh decks using a current database of cards that is updated daily. Share decks straight to your friend’s app or share deck lists anywhere.
Yugipedia’s card database is updated every day, giving you the most recent cards. Most cards will be on Yugipedia within 24 hours of their details being revealed.
Most importantly, the app automatically gets the latest card list every time it starts, so you don’t have to wait a few days/weeks for an app update in order to get your new cards!
MADE BY A YUGIOH JUDGE
This app was designed and created by a member of the KDE Judge Program who knows what is needed in a good Yugioh deck builder. This app is designed to be simple to use and give you up-to-date card information so you can design truly competitive decks and stay on track with the metagame.
TEST YOUR DECKS
You can test your decks on the fully-featured Test Field. It has all the field slots as well as tokens, counters, coin, dice, and handy shortcuts for Pot of Avarice, Desires, Duality, and Extravagance.
The drag-and-drop interface is easy to use, so you can practice your combos and learn new strategies the same way you would test-draw with your real-life deck.
SHARE YOUR DECKS
You can share your decks as clickable links that will open Yugipedia and import the deck. You can also share deck files or a plain text list of the cards.
• Automatic card list updates
• Over 11,200 Yugioh cards, with more added daily as they are released
• Includes almost all official TCG cards and OCG cards
• TEST YOUR DECKS with the solo Test feature (not a duel system)
• Advanced search options
• Automatically-updating banlists for TCG and OCG
• Small, optimized card images to save storage space
• Detailed full card images for extra reference
• Share deck links that can be imported straight into your friend’s app!
• Don’t have to update the app to get an updated card list!
• Simple interface, everything is only a few clicks away
If I’m missing any cards, send me an email so I can add them to the app. If you have time please leave a review and tell your friends!
Feedback is welcome and very much appreciated. I read every message I get from a user.
Facebook: Logick LLC
Please send bug reports if the app has any problems, so I can fix it right away!
* This app is not affiliated with Konami or Yu-Gi-Oh!
* Yu-Gi-Oh!, and all related materials copyright © 1996-2021 Kazuki Takahashi. Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, and all related materials copyright © Konami Corporation.
* This app is for reference only, and all card info and images are used in accordance with Fair Use as defined by United States copyright laws.”