If you are looking for the Beste Android App Fa¬R Notizen to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Beste Android App Fa¬R Notizen that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Beste Android App Fa¬R Notizen, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Beste Android App Fa¬R Notizen
1. My Dark Diary
*** Features ***
– the application’s UI is in English;
– set a password, lock the journal;
– create to do list;
– organize all your tasks, sort by priority, set color for a task;
– weekly tasks view;
– simple notepad – keep all your notes/memos;
– simple diary with emoticons and weather icons;
– with advertisements;
– not adapted for tablets;
*** Password ***
– to see the options for changing it press the menu button (or menu on the navigation bar) on your phone on the first screen;
– it can be set and change from the first screen – menu “Change password”;
– if you forget it, you can see it from the first screen menu – “Forgotten password”;
– the Skip button is only to look at the diary and decide if you will use it. After setting a password the Skip button will disappear;
If you have any questions, please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. “Calendar 2022 :Diary, Holidays”
“Calendar App has state of the art colorful design and also has a perfect blend of productivity. You can manage your Schedules, Events, Appointments, Notes and daily tasks very easily with the help of our calendar App.
Now you can Synchronize all your Events added in the App with Google Calendar App
✓ Create and manage Events
✓ Seasonal Themed Calendars
✓ Sync with Google Calendar
✓ Set customized reminders for the Events
✓ Set daily and one time reminder with notes
✓ Finger Print Lock
✓ Secure Pin Lock
✓ Daily and Weekly Weather Forecast
✓ Holidays and Festivals updated for 2022
✓ Separate month and year views.
✓ Add notes for each day separately
✓ Share Event Invitation with your friends in QR Code Format
✓ Add Picture Notes with built-in Camera
✓ Add and Manage Voice Notes
✓ Add and Customise Holidays
✓ Beautiful Material design themes for each months
✓ Data Backup – You can backup your notes, Event details and restore it when required.
★ com.android.alarm.permission.SET_ALARM : for setting reminders
★ android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : For saving Picture Notes
★ android.permission.CAMERA : For saving Picture Notes
★ android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : For getting daily and weekly weather forecast of your location
★ android.permission.READ_CONTACTS : For adding people Names during Event Creation
★ com.android.alarm.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: for Adding and managing voice notes
★ com.android.alarm.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: for Adding and managing voice notes
★ android.permission.READ_CALENDAR, android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR: For Synchronising your Events with Google Calendar
P.S. Thanks for your continued support to this application. We value your feedback and feature suggestions. It will motivate us and help us to make things even better.”
3. Evernote – Notes Organizer & Daily Planner
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
4. ColorNote Notepad Notes
“ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
– If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
– When you’re finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
– Taking a Note –
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you’re willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device’s menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list’s title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
– Making To-do List or Shopping List –
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you’d like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list’s title is slashed as well.
* Features *
– Organize notes by color (color notebook)
– Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
– Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
– Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
– Organize your schedule by note in calendar
– Write a diary and journal in calendar
– Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
– Secured backup notes to SD storage
– Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View
– Search notes
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
– Quick memo / notes
– Wiki note link : [[Title]]– Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
– Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
– It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
– Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
– Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
– Storage : For backup notes to the storage of the device
– Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don’t the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Color Note – Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: ‘/data/colornote’ or ‘/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files’ on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New – Select checklist note – Put items – Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.”
5. Dropbox Paper
“Dropbox Paper ist ein Arbeitsbereich für die Zusammenarbeit, in dem Teams kreativ ihre Ideen entwickeln können. In Paper arbeiten Sie mit beliebigen Inhalten, ob Video- und Bilddateien oder Code und Audio – alles an einem Ort. Und das Beste daran – es ist kostenlos in Dropbox enthalten!
IDEEN SOFORT FÜR ALLE FESTHALTEN
Erstellen Sie neue oder bearbeiten Sie vorhandene Dokumente und geben Sie sie direkt in der App für Ihr Team frei. So können Sie neue Ideen sofort weitergeben, egal wo Sie gerade sind.
Schreiben und beantworten Sie Kommentare, damit Projekte auf Kurs bleiben, auch wenn Sie gerade nicht am Schreibtisch sind.
IMMER AUF DEM LAUFENDEN
Sehen Sie alles, was von Ihrem Team kommt – Kommentare, Freigaben, @Erwähnungen – und bleiben Sie auch unterwegs immer auf dem Laufenden.
AUCH OFFLINE PRODUKTIV
Keine Internetverbindung? Sie können Ihre Favoriten und zuletzt verwendeten Dokumente trotzdem noch aufrufen, bearbeiten und kommentieren und auch neue Dokumente erstellen, während Sie offline sind.”
6. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.”