If you are looking for the Beste Equalizer App Android 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Beste Equalizer App Android 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Beste Equalizer App Android 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Beste Equalizer App Android 2020
1. Volume Booster GOODEV
Use at your own risk. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. If you hear distorted audio, lower the volume (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it at your own risk. Consider this to be experimental software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it at your own risk and see if yours works.
This app does not work on most 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
This is not for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
When you set the boost to zero, Volume Booster will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don’t like seeing the notification icon when Volume Booster is off, just go to Volume Booster’s Settings and set it to appear only when Volume Booster is running.”
2. n7player Music Player
Quick access to currently playing songs allows for total control in a handy way. Because the ease of use, this app is perfect for beginners but its countless features will satisfy even the most demanding and advanced users.
All music at your fingertips
Don’t search for your music, with n7player you have access to your whole library in a friendly and intuitive way controlled by simple gestures. Handles all most popular formats including FLAC and OGG.
Unique n7player’s surface is not the only way of browsing through your music library. Play by directories or sort in a more old-school way – albums/artists/tracks.
High quality audio
Thanks to the advanced 10-band equalizer with many presets to choose from and the possibility of creating your own, enjoy your music in high-quality. Tune bass & treble to your liking, enable volume normalization, adjust channel balance and everything you need.
Customize every aspect
Personalizing is your thing? Customize every single element of your player – from changing whole themes, through widgets to lockscreen.
Collect and manage
Playlists are one of the easiest and most effective ways of listening to your favorite music. Keeping this in mind, we have built n7player with this idea as the heart of the player.
Tag editor, album art grabber, scrobbling…
We know how important it is to have the entire library with all the details – album arts, tags, lyrics. Tag editor is a simple but full-featured tool that allows you to correct information contained in your audio files. Use a built-in album art grabber to beautify your music library.
n7player is more than a simple music player. There are far more features than that – read below for the full list.
Here’s a list of selected features of n7player – audio player.
• Plays all most popular filetypes:
mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, mkv*, flac**, aac**
• Full-featured, 10 band equalizer:
tunable bass and treble, built-in presets with possibility of creating your own, pre-amp, channel balance, audio normalizations, surround effects and SRS (if available on your device)
• Control what you play:
apart from basic stuff like repeat once, repeat all, shuffle all, n7player adds easily accessible current queue of tracks
• And more:
gapless playback, timer, playback resume…
• Intuitive and user-friendly music surface:
your whole music in an artist cloud which zooms-in into an album wall
• Filter your music library:
control which artists show up, limit your library to the specified folders, hide albums you don’t want to see
• Personalize your experience:
use your favorite skin, select most suitable widget, install our free music visualizer (BLW), change your lockscreen…
• Browse through folders, old-school library is here too:
sort your library by artists/albums/tracks/genres, browse your folders and manage them
• Cover auto-grabber:
getting your missing album arts will help browsing your library
CONTROL WHAT YOU PLAY
• Full playlist support:
create, modify or use automatically created ones
• Control your music with a buttons on your headset:
fully configurable buttons on your headset
• Do it your way:
control through notifications, widgets, headset buttons, lockscreen…
• Stream your music to other devices:
n7player connected to ToasterCast allows you to listen to your music on external devices through ChromeCast/AirPlay/DLNA
• Music visualizer:
Connect n7player to our music visualizer – BLW – to bring your homescreen alive through music
• Song lyrics:
Thanks to a free third-party add-on, you can add lyrics to all your songs
• More stuff coming in the future!
*) available on Android 4.0+
**) available on Android 3.1+”
3. VLC for Android
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the custom picture-in-picture widget.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
• It needs “microphone” to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices.”
4. Poweramp Equalizer
• Poweramp-based equalizer
• configurable number of bands:
• fixed 5/8/10/12/15/16/24/31/32
• or custom 5-32 with configurable start/end frequencies
• powerful Bass/Treble tone controls
• built-in and user-defined presets
• presets can be assigned per specific device
• preset autosaving
• limiter and compressor
• Poweramp DVC mode for the highest possible equalization range and non-DVC mode supported globally and per player app
• most 3rd party player/streaming apps supported
In some cases, equalizer should be enabled in the player app settings
• Advanced Player Tracking mode allows equalization in almost any player, but requires additional permissions
• Poweramp-based UI
• .milk presets and spectrums are supported
• Poweramp 3rd party preset packs are supported too
• configurable notifications
• Poweramp 3rd party skins are supported
• configurable Light and Dark skins included
• auto-resume on headset/Bluetooth connection
• volume keys controlled resume/pause/track change
Track change requires extra permission
• on Samsungs, Hi-Res track playback (for example in Samsung Player) can’t be detected, causing bands frequency shift
• YouTube Music was previously buggy, please update it to the version 4.17.51 which is fixed and works fine with the Equalizer”