If you are looking for the Beste Hdr App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Beste Hdr App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Beste Hdr App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Beste Hdr App iPhone
1. Fotor HDR: Simply DSLR Camera
Perfectly compatible with iOS 8. In addition, we have listened to our users requests and added the “import” function. You can now import your photos to generate great looking photos with Fotor HDR.
• Fotor HDR – The best choice for HDR! The most advanced HDR app allows you to create your masterpieces in just a couple of clicks with the best, easiest inspired interface.
• Dual capture mode – Innovative technology lets you shoot and process HDR immediately, or shoot and automatically save the multiple-exposure sets for later processing so you can keep shooting fast!
• 1-Tap to apply one of 10 exclusive brand-new HDR preset styles to suit your mood, from natural looking to surreal and artistic options.
• Further refine the HDR preset styles by fine-tuning the brightness, contrast, saturation and Vignette for complete artistic control.
• Advanced alignment and ghost-reduction technology lets you shoot hand-held without worrying about moving objects.
• Take your HDR show on the road, no more carrying around heavy gear or figuring out crazy exposures.
• Fotor HDR is the first app in the App Store with the most advanced capture modes, keep multiple-exposure sets, full 32-bit HDR processing, and a range of editing options. The easiest, most powerful way to capture, process, and share you HDR images.
It all started with HDR at Fotor, and now we’re going back to our roots with Fotor HDR!
A revolutionary app that sports a High Dynamic Range camera with multiple HDR Styles. So capture life’s full range with a single tap and then spice it up using one of Fotor’s exclusive HDR preset styles. It’s slick, fast, easy and powerful!
No need for heavy equipment or complicated interfaces. Just reach in your pocket, open the app and fire away. Fotor HDR was designed for you, so you’re totally in control from capture to completion. Immortalize those special moments in High Dynamic Range and exactly as you see them… on the go, wherever you are, and every time inspiration strikes. Fotor HDR is the first app in the App Store to give you all these functions and more for complete control of your images.
Fotor HDR has arrived to let you capture life’s full range on the go!”
2. HDR Plus+
– Auto: capture HDR photos using artificial intelligence to choose the best EVs.
– Manual: adjust ISO and exposure time for each area in the scene. Exposure is automatically locked when touching different areas of the screen.
– RAW: capture a series of RAW photos, align and merge then to achieve a beautiful detailed, noiseless, RAW photo.*
– EV Presets: create your own EV Presets (ex -2, 0, 2) and choose the one you need with a touch.
– Disable HDR and capture photos like your iPhone would with control over ISO, exposure time, and white balance.
Edit HDR captured photos or import some from your phone.
– Use any of the following filters to edit your photos:
– HDR: MergeStyle, Colors, Definition, Vibrance, BW, Skin smoothing, deghosting, depth control
– LDR + HDR: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure, Gamma, Denoise, Hue, RGBT Levels
– Create presets with these filters and apply them to any image.
– Edit LDRs while checking real-time how it impacts the final HDR photo.
Hint for best result:
Auto mode: move the indicator to a darker area in the scene
Manual mode: before capturing, select the indicator with the biggest exposure (darkest area in the scene).
Deghosting: Since our deghosting method traces the movement back to the reference image, it does not work with large movements. The advantage of this method is not loosing any details while deghosting.
* RAW capturing available on devices with GPU Family 4 and newer (iPhone 8 and above).
* RAW editing is available on devices with 3GB of RAM or more.
Capture 3 photos every 5 hours and save them with a watermark for free (RAW photos are saved without watermark) or unlock HDR Plus+ by choosing one of the auto-renewing subscriptions/one-time purchase through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($2.99)
• 1 year ($27.99), 7-day trial
• one-time purchase ($69.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
3. Hydra › Amazing Photography
“The Hydra app from Belgian company Creaceed is one of the more interesting iOS camera apps we have seen in the recent past.”
“Hydra is for people who enjoy iPhone photography at a higher and more rewarding level.”
— David Robinson (iPhonographer)
“Hydra has the particularity of offering original features, which are missing from many competing apps.”
Hydra captures more light by merging up to 60 frames to make a single high-quality picture (less noise, more highlights/shadows) on iPhone and iPad. Hydra also goes beyond the 8- or 12-megapixel sensor limit, with up to 32-megapixel high-resolution images. It uses the latest evolutions of iPhone and iPad camera hardware, as well as the latest camera APIs and GPU rendering technologies.
Hydra provides 5 specific capture modes: HDR, Video-HDR, Lo-Light, Zoom, and Hi-res modes.
• Hydra’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode is based on an alternate method that captures up to 20 images and that is made to handle even the most difficult lighting conditions.
• Video-HDR uses single-image tone mapping and device-specific sensor mode to create stunning videos.
• Lo-Light mode removes sensor noise by merging together multiple images and amplifying light by a factor of 10 to provide a better image quality.
• Zoom mode uses real-time, super-resolution technique to recreate missing pixels from hand motion, producing 2x, 4x and 8x (telephoto lens) scale factors with more details than the standard digital zooming technique(*).
• Hi-res mode produces up to 32MP images from the regular 8 or 12MP camera sensor, providing finer details in captured image(*).
• Hydra supports the telephoto & front cameras respectively in Zoom and Lo-Light/HDR modes to shoot portraits & selfies.
• Camera support: ultra wide, wide, telephoto, and front facing.
Hydra also features a photo gallery for reviewing images and their metadata, directly linked with built-in iOS photo album, thus avoiding duplicates and allowing to flag as favorites.
(*) recommended for static scenes or distant scenery. Rendering artifacts can occur for scenes with parallax and for moving subjects.”
4. Simply HDR
— Top Selling App in All Countries —
Simply HDR is a powerful HDR tool that instantly creates stunning and mesmerizing imagery from otherwise bland subjects or compositions.
Have you ever looked at a well-executed HDR photo with a dramatic sky and wish you could take a shot like that? Now you can! With Simply HDR this stunning art form is now accessible to everyone.
Simply HDR comes with a powerful HDR engine, an easy-to-use interface, options to choose HDR presets for quick one-click results and the ability to experiment with the controls to evolve your own photographic style. Once you’ve found the settings that work best for you ‘save preset’ for future projects. This cool features allows you to maintain a consistent HDR workflow.
With six HDR Styles and a library of artistic content you can create both realistic HDR photos or stylized ones—the result will be outstanding work that is captivating, mesmerizing, revealing and beautifully detailed.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Black and White HDR
• Contrasted HDR
• Shadows and Lights
• Contrasted Light
Fully adjustable control on all aspects of the process: HDR, Color Gradients, Vignette, and Grain.
A library of HDArt Color Gradients
All JixiPix Apps come with: Superior Customer Service, Support for High-Resolution Images & Output, Undo, Randomize Button, Quick Presets and the ability to create Custom Presets, Cropping with the ability to specify aspect ratio, Quick Preview, Email, Print, and the ability to post directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. We also have an online art gallery and invite our user’s to display their artistic creations on it: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jixipixcreations/
“JixiPix turns any photo into a masterpiece. All that is required of you is the appreciation — we’ll take care of the rest!”
JixiPix.com “Creative Tools for Creative People”
Photography | Artistic | Graphic Apps
***If you are missing presets then please uninstall and re-install the app”
5. TADAA – Camera Focus & Depth
TADAA 6.9 – A fast, powerful HD editor – only for iOS. Features include:
– Selective Editing
– Layers (Snapshot)
– Amazing Portrait Shots with RealDepth and Bokeh Blur
– more than a dozen professional editing tools
– more than 100 live-view filters
– take photos with your iPhone that looks like from a professional camera
– all Full-Res
– customize your TADAA: Get rid of tools & filters you don’t need and get new ones in the TADAA store
– Many of those Features available for FREE
Thanks to the millions of photographers around the globe for your love and support!
TADAA Pro is a subscription service that you can subscribe to for $3.99 a month, $9.49 for 3 months or $28.99 per year. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in the iTunes Account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: http://tadaa.net/en-legal-terms.html