If you are looking for the Beste Podcast-App Android 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Beste Podcast-App Android 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Beste Podcast-App Android 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Beste Podcast-App Android 2020
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. Acast – Podcast Player
“Acast – Podcasts & Audio
Acast is the mobile hub for your audio on demand experience. Listen to podcasts and audio shows you care about whenever and wherever you want.
Acast is home to the most engaging, fascinating stories told in audio on sports, news, comedy, business, culture, education and many more.
Follow and stream your favorite podcasts such as Serial, WTF with Marc Maron, Call Your Girlfriend, Another Round, Scroobius Pip, and The Naked Scientists or download episodes for on-the-go listening.
Acast features podcasts from media houses like The Financial Times, BuzzFeed, BBC, The Economist, The Guardian, NPR, WNYC, This American Life, and Fusion to name a few.
Acast’s curated Discovery page highlights new shows to love. Our content teams will feed you with fresh, exciting podcasts in rotating lists such as “Hack the Gibson!” our tech list, and “Girls to the Front” our women-hosted list.
– Discover new podcasts through curated lists
– Search directly for shows, hosts or episodes
– A feed that regularly updates with shows that you follow
– Browse podcasts & audio by category
– Continue listening where you left off
– Stream podcasts using your WiFi or data
– Save shows for later and listen when you don’t have reception
– Play, pause and skip episodes from the lock screen
– Login with Facebook and share with your friends and family
– Share your favorite moments on Twitter with an embeddable player or text it through your messenger app
– Experience images, links and videos embedded in the audio
How to get you started
Dive straight in with Discovery and start exploring. Try Trending to see what’s popular right now. Find podcasts by Category or try out some of the curated lists from our content teams. The Search page lets you find your favorite shows, hosts or episodes. Follow their channels and stream the new episodes they post from your Feed. Save episodes for offline listenings or continue where you left off last time.
Heard something that is worth sharing? Get in touch and share your favorite moments with us:
Problems or feedback
Help us make Acast better by reaching out to us:
Go into the app settings and click “contact us” to send us your suggestion or support query.
We will only ask for permissions we need for the app to provide you with the best experience possible. Your privacy is important to us.
We’re now offering a “Show Pass” to certain shows that’ll give you exclusive access to premium content. These subscriptions will renew once a month until you cancel them. You will only access the premium content as long as you’re subscribing. A Show Pass starts at $1.99 / month.
Terms of Service: http://www.acast.com/terms
3. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”