If you are looking for the The Best App On iPhone For Robocallers to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 The Best App On iPhone For Robocallers that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 The Best App On iPhone For Robocallers, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 The Best App On iPhone For Robocallers
1. AT&T Call Protect
“Activate the Call Protect™ app with ActiveArmor℠ to enable Spam Blocking, Unknown Caller blocking and more, at no extra charge.
AT&T subscribers are already protected 24/7 with proactive network security features like Automatic Fraud Call Blocking and Nuisance Call Warnings.
AT&T Call Protect:
– 24/7 Automatic Fraud Call Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters, before your phone even rings
– Block Spam Risk labelled calls (in-app feature): Block or send to voicemail calls identified as Spam Risk
– Send Unknown Callers to voicemail (in-app feature): Send callers not in your contact list to voicemail.
– Get a heads up on potential nuisance calls*: See warnings of telemarketers, nonprofit, surveys, account services, private or political callers.
– Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list from the app or with Siri shortcuts.
– Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls from the app or with Siri shortcuts. Your reports help everyone.
AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase):
– Caller ID*: Gives you incoming caller details.
– Custom Call Controls: Block or send to voicemail entire Categories (Telemarketer, Account Services, etc.) of callers.
– Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period.
*Available in AT&T HD Voice coverage areas
Call Protect subscribers also receive access to AT&T Mobile Security™ with ActiveArmor which help protect your phone from malware, viruses and other mobile threats. Req’s download of separate apps.
Avail. for AT&T postpaid, PREPAID, FirstNet and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Terms:
Automatic Fraud and Spam Risk Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls.
Nuisance Call warnings: May include service messages and/or other permitted calls.
Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes private numbers).
Manage all settings via app.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus Terms:
Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Call Protect Plus (“Plus”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Plus subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic, free version of Call Protect. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, after your iTunes subscription period ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
Eligibility: Compatible device is required: iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 12+ and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms
For complete terms for AT&T Mobile Security, see att.com/mobilesecurityeula”
2. Call Protect: Robo Blocker
“Call Protect is a free spam and robo call blocker with automatic Caller ID tool that safeguards you against known telemarketers, robo-callers, scammers, surveys, spammers, and other unwanted callers. With Call Protect, you can have peace of mind while it silently works for you to reduce the number of unsolicited phone calls you receive.
Call Protect maintains the latest list of active spam and robo callers. This list is monitored and updated in real-time. When you activate the Call Protect extension offered by this app, the list of suspicious phone numbers is periodically updated onto your device. The highly-risky phone numbers that have been identified as harmful with our sophisticated algorithms are automatically blocked; while the other numbers, which may potentially be harmful, but have not been identified as such with full confidence yet, are added onto your phone with their caller ID information containing a warning message. This will alert you when you receive a phone call from such suspicious callers. These features work alongside each other to guard you against ever-evolving spammers.
Beside Call Blocking and automatic Caller ID, this app also has a Caller ID lookup feature. You may use this feature to perform a reverse phone number lookup on any phone number from the US and Canada. This lookup service, in most cases, retrieves the name to help you identify the caller. After identifying a caller, you have options to call, message, or block the number. You can also add it to your phone’s contacts list directly from within the app.
Some useful features:
– Automatic spam call filter
– Caller ID information on risky numbers
– Reverse phone lookup utility
– Range-of-numbers blocker
The use of Call Protect reduces the unwanted calls you receive. It will also alert you when a potentially harmful phone number calls your phone.
Call Protect offers a monthly subscription to PRO Protection that gives you access to the PRO features that are additional to the basic free features, for a small monthly fee. You can choose to cancel the subscription at any time by going to the account settings in the App Store.
The terms of service that cover the app usage and subscriptions are available on https://callprotect.org/docs/terms_and_privacy.html.
If you like this app, please share it with your friends and family. If you think there is any feature that would improve this app and make it more useful, please send us your suggestions. We hope you enjoy Call Protect!”
3. Hiya: Spam Phone Call Blocker
Here’s why users rate Hiya:
• It’s reliable – our phone spam protection engine automatically identifies and blocks spam calls
• It’s fast – whether it’s a friend or a robocaller, Hiya give you real-time context on who’s calling
• It’s secure – automatic alerts warn you about incoming spam phone calls. You can also report spammers to the Hiya community
Download now for free and get instant protection from spam callers. Our advanced features let you take control of calls.
PHONE SPAM PROTECTION
Our advanced phone spam protection engine identifies and blocks robocalls, telemarketers, debt collectors and fraud calls like neighbor spoofed call scam.
Automatically block scam and fraud calls. Stop the “neighbor spoofing” calls from numbers that look similar to yours.
Turn an unknown caller into a name. Whether it’s a call from a business, friend or potential spammer, our global database of caller names gives you real-time context on who’s calling.
Lookup the phone number of a call from an unsaved contact to find out the true caller name and whether it is likely a robocaller.
Add names and addresses from Hiya to your phone book contacts to keep them accurate, complete, and current.
We also run dedicated customer service. Designed for iOS. Free spam ID and business name ID worldwide. Premium caller ID and spam blocking works on AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint.
Download now and never pick up a spam phone call again!
AS SEEN IN
The Wall Street Journal
TIME Magazine – “Top 10 App”
CBS Evening News
VentureBeat – “Future of smartphone calling”
Huffington Post – “Caller ID on steroids”
Cult of Mac – “Essential”
The Hiya iOS app is brought to you by Hiya Inc. Utilizing the power of the Hiya database that has hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls. Hiya is committed to delivering best in class caller ID, call blocking, spam protection.
Terms of Service: https://www.hiya.com/terms-of-service
4. Nomorobo Robocall Blocking
## 3x App Store “App of the Day”
## Featured by Apple as “New Apps We Love”
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor’s Choice
– Real-time protection from over 3,200,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
– Over 1,500+ new robocallers identified every day
– Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
– Privacy friendly – Never accesses your call logs
– Block or identify robocalls (your choice)
– Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
– Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
– Block “neighbor spoofed” calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
– Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 1.5 BILLION robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 2,500,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
– The New York Times
– The Wall Street Journal
– CBS News
– NBC Nightly News
– All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
– Please don’t swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
– If you suddenly can’t enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won’t stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
– Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com”
5. Robo Shield Spam Call Blocker
“Stop annoying spam calls with the call blocking app created by the top mobile security company – Pango. Voted the “Most Innovative Security Company” by Fast Company, Pango’s mobile security products have been trusted by over 650 million users worldwide.
According to a 2019 FCC Report, 44.6% of mobile phone calls will be scam calls. In order to stop this problem, the FCC recommends consumers to use third-party apps such as Robo Shield to stop unwanted calls.
TOP CALL BLOCKING FEATURES:
> Custom Call Blocking – Create custom blocklists from your personal contacts or by caller categories such as spam, scam, political, telemarketers, etc.
> Scam Protection & Identification – Access our database of untrustworthy numbers to identify and block unwanted calls.
> Up-to-date Call Protection – Our database is updated every 6 minutes so you will always have the most accurate information and the best call protection
> Privacy – AnchorFree was built on user privacy and security, therefore we will never share or sell your personal contact list.
> Reverse Number Lookup – Lookup any number and instantly know if you have been contacted by scammers, spammers, telemarketers, etc.
Robo Shield SUBSCRIPTION:
> Monthly Subscription Cost – $2.99/month
> Subscription will automatically renew 24 hours before expiration and payment will be charged to the iTunes account used at the time of purchase.
> Cancelling your subscription must be done 24 hours before the subscription period expires or you will be charged for another month.
> Included in your subscription is PREMIUM access to Hotspot Shield VPN.
Stop unwanted calls and stay protected with Robo Shield – Spam Call Blocker.
Terms of Service: https://www.roboshield.com/terms-of-service/”
6. Robocall Blocker – Roblock
“Robocall Blocker – Roblock” is the only app you need to avoid unwanted phone calls or SMS. It not only blocks numbers that you identify as spam, but also has a list of spam numbers that can be blocked automatically.
Say goodbye to Spam and Robo calls! Our call blocker would block or identify all those annoying calls and make sure they do not call you.
This call blocker app is super easy to use and extremely powerful.
HUGE & RELIABLE CALL BLOCKING DATABASE
– 800,000+ spam numbers are on our database (US alone!), and it keeps growing by 1000’s of numbers each day
– All countries are supported. Call Blocking details are managed separately for each country.
UP TO DATE NUMBERS FROM THE COMMUNITY
– Got a spam call that wasn’t blocked or identified? Report it and after a quick verification it would be blocked too, for you and for the sake of all our users.
– If you believe a number is being blocked and shouldn’t you could also report it
– Database is being updated in real time after proper verification
UNDER YOUR OWN CONTROL
– You can select if you just want to identify spam or robocall numbers (so you could decide if to answer that call) or block them completely.
NEVER BLOCK YOUR CONTACTS
– To be extra safe we would whitelist all your contacts (optional) so they would never be blocked. Here to inform you that we never upload any of your contact details outside the device to any server, all whitelisting processes are done completely on your device locally.
EASILY REPORT UNWANTED CALLS OR SMS MESSAGES
Users can now report unwanted calls directly from recents tab on the phone app (by swipe left on the number) or from the messages app using the “Report Message” button when available.
To enable this feature, you need to go to Settings app > Phone > SMS/Call Reporting and select “Roblock”
To report a call, go to “Recents” tab on Phone app > Swipe left > Click “Report”
To report a message, Go to the SMS message and click “Report Message”
STOP SPAM SMS WITH SMS FILTERING
Block Spam SMS messages with our filtering option.
To enable this feature go to Settings app > Messages > Unknown & Spam > Select “Roblock”
**Our app is completely free without the premium features**
– Get access to the most recent updated blocking list
– Enable Neighbor Spoofing Blocking
All subscription plans are being offered with 7-days free trial so you could make sure that fits your needs. See subscription information for more details. Blocking list updates could take a few minutes (depending on your connection and region).
Download Roblock now and stop wasting your time answering those time consuming calls!
Subscription period is monthly or yearly. It renews automatically
Price for subscriptions package will be seen in the payment screen
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can cancel your subscription following this guide: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Subscription Details: http://callblocker.shesek.co/html/subscriptionInfo.html
If you like the app please support us by writing an honest review on the App Store. Thank you!”
7. RoboKiller: Block Spam Calls
“Eliminate up to 99% of spam calls with RoboKiller! RoboKiller’s global database of 1.4 Billion analyzed calls instantly protects you from known phone scams. Our patented audio fingerprinting technology uses machine learning to stop your phone from ringing with annoying, unwanted calls. You can finally live spam-call-free and never miss a legitimate phone call again!
But wait – there’s more! RoboKiller doesn’t just block robocallers and spammers, we annoy the hell out of them, too. Incoming spam calls are sent to clever recorded messages called Answer Bots so they can see what it feels like to have their time wasted. Finally, get that oh-so-sweet revenge on robocallers.
NEW in RoboKiller 5.5.0 CUSTOMIZE YOUR CALL BLOCKING!
You asked, we listened. RoboKiller’s newest customization features allow YOU to control how aggressive RoboKiller should be when blocking your unwanted or unknown phone calls.
With Standard Call Blocking, RoboKiller immediately protects you from a global database of 1.4 Billion analyzed calls and allows you to customize your personal block and allow lists for extra peace of mind. And for those who want an additional layer of protection against random number spoofing and fake numbers, RoboKiller offers Advanced Call Blocking to identify and block these calls before they ring your phone.
Tired of guessing whether to answer an unknown number? RoboKiller’s NEW OPTIONAL Call Screening feature removes the guesswork. When unknown callers try to reach you, RoboKiller politely asks them to introduce themselves and their reason for calling – all before your phone EVER rings! RoboKiller will transcribe the interaction in real-time and ask if you’d like to answer. Finally, no more missed calls from your doctor, pharmacy, or food delivery services!
OTHER SPAM-ELIMINATING ROBOKILLER FEATURES:
PREDICTIVE CALL-BLOCKING POWER
With Advanced Call Blocking, RoboKiller analyzes all unrecognized calls using AI-powered audio fingerprinting technology.
24/7 UP-TO-DATE PROTECTION
New spammers are continuously added to our global spam radar every MINUTE so your phone never rings from unwanted calls.
GET REVENGE ON ROBOCALLERS
Fight bots with bots! Answer Bots deliver payback in hilarious fashion, sending spammers to clever recordings that you can listen to later, driving them crazy and giving you the last laugh!
SPAM TEXT BLOCKING
Eliminate 95% of all spam text messages with RoboKiller’s powerful, anonymized SMS blocking algorithm. Block unwanted text messages with accuracy and privacy!
With over 11 Million downloads in the United States, RoboKiller is a trusted source of powerful spam call and text protection. But, don’t take our word for it. RoboKiller has been featured on The New York Times, NBC Nightly News, Good Morning America, Fox News, and many other publications. RoboKiller has also been featured by Apple as a 2019 App of The Day, and won the 2020 Webby Award for Technical Achievement!
HERE’S WHAT LIFE IS LIKE WITH ROBOKILLER:
• A life without robocalls! Up to 99% of unwanted calls are eliminated within 7 days of signing up
• Get the last laugh on robocallers and scammers with RoboKiller’s Answer Bots! You may even WANT to get spam calls
• Help out the community by reporting spammers and providing feedback directly from within the app
• Track emerging scam trends and RoboKiller’s efforts to stop them in your area with RoboKiller’s NEW Radar feature
• Save an average of $800/year by preventing phone scams from ever reaching you! Source: FTC
RoboKiller is free to download. A subscription is required to use the service, but you can try it out completely free for 7 days. Once the trial ends, your subscription will automatically renew and you’ll be billed. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting Apple Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.robokiller.com/terms.html
California Privacy Notice: https://robokiller.com/privacy.html#section-8″