If you are looking for the What Is The Best Free Fax App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 What Is The Best Free Fax App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 What Is The Best Free Fax App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 What Is The Best Free Fax App For iPhone
1. Fax Burner: Send & Receive Fax
Fax Burner turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into a fax machine. The only app available where you can get started completely FREE.
Every time you need to receive a fax just push one button and we’ll give you a toll-free fax number that you can use for up to 24 hours. Once you receive a fax, we notify you, store the fax on your phone, and forward a copy to your email inbox. Note: We only offer US (United States) phone numbers.
You can easily sign documents, complete forms, and fax them back out without ever printing.
Complete integration with Dropbox and your inbox for inbound and outbound faxing.
Need to send a quick fax? Type a quick cover sheet note and then use the camera or photo library to attach images of the documents you need to send.
The free version of the application may not be available forever, so download your copy today!
There are no hidden fees for this application but you are limited to receiving 25 fax pages per month and sending 5 total pages with the free version.
– Completely easy to use. Can be setup and running in 2 minutes.
– Each fax received is stored as a PDF that you can email wherever you want.
– Sign and complete forms electronically.
– Integration with your inbox and dropbox.
– Saves paper and the environment.
– Best user experience of any app.
– Special fax alert tone notifies you instantly of your new fax.
– Backed by an 10 year old company that keeps your faxes safe and secure.”
2. FAX from iPhone – send fax
Powerful fax app:
– Fax from iPhone in 90+ international countries;
– Advanced document scanner & image processing;
– Best possible quality achieved no matter what types of documents you use;
– Combine multiple documents into a single fax;
– Preview any document before sending;
Upload any types of documents:
– Send just about any file type as a fax (PDF, DOC, JPG, PNG & TIFF, HTML);
– Create new documents with images as you go (Photo Gallery, Camera);
– Import any types of documents (Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, Box or any other source).
Try powerful tracking:
– Track sent documents status via fax app.
Subscription plans – Unlimited:
• 1-week subscription — US$ 9.99
• 1-month subscription — US$ 24.99
• 12-month subscription — US$ 99.99
Note: price may vary depending on location.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan;
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
* iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.”
3. FAX.PLUS – Receive & Send Fax
“Recognized as the best online fax service, FAX.PLUS allows you to receive and send fax from iPhone or iPad. Using this secure and reliable online efax service, you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a powerful fax machine and send free fax from your device. You can get an online fax number and receive faxes on your phone as well.
Send fax from iPhone or iPad: On your iPhone or iPad device, you just need to use the built-in scanner to scan the document you wish to fax, add the recipient’s fax number and send your fax right away. There is also the option to attach documents from your local storage or iCloud Drive.
Receive fax on your iPhone or iPad: You can get an online fax number from supported countries worldwide, and be notified via push notification as soon as there is a new fax in your inbox.
Encrypted archive: All sent and received faxes are stored in a fully encrypted archive for your future reference.
Scan documents: If you only have access to the physical document you wish to fax, you can use the built-in scanner and create a digital copy of your documents. The fax-ready documents can be adjusted and customized to increase the quality of your sent faxes.
Sign documents on the go: The electronic signature feature makes it easier than ever to sign documents and fax them back without even printing a single page.
HIPAA compliance: Activate advanced security controls and start faxing online with ease while staying fully compliant with HIPAA.
Features and advantages:
• Send and receive faxes anytime and anywhere
• Send fax from email (email to fax)
• Programmable fax API
• Scan documents with your mobile camera (automatic document detection, border cropping, perspective correctness)
• Upload and attach your documents (Supported formats: Microsoft Office Documents, PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF) from your device or your cloud storage (Google Drive and Dropbox)
• Add a cover page to your fax with our ‘Add Text’ feature
• Sign your documents or faxes and send them back without printing them!
• Forward, reply or resend your faxes to any fax machine
• Send fax to your contacts stored in your mobile phonebook
• Organize your fax archive by adding notes to your sent and received faxes
• Schedule your fax to be sent at a defined date and time
• To ensure maximum delivery rate, enable the Retry for failed faxes feature available in the options of the Send Fax page. All failed to send faxes will be re-sent at an interval you define.
• Receive notification of your sent and received faxes to your email address. Need to notify more people? Configure up to 5 email addresses!
• Send fax to a Human Operated Fax Machine: By enabling this feature, your destination contact will hear a prerecorded message stating: “”This is fax call, to receive please press start.””
• HIPAA Compliant faxing*
A Wide range of plans for different needs
Entrepreneur, Professional or Company? Take a look at our range of plans to find the one that fits you best! Our range of plans start at $4.99 per month and allows you to get a local fax number from over 40 countries from which you can receive and send faxes to over 180 countries.
If you need to send a couple of faxes per month or per year, the free plan (also known as the pay as you go plan) enables you to buy credit to be used for sending faxes.
* FAX.PLUS is HIPAA compliant, provided the user has advanced security controls activated and enters into a business associate agreement (BAA) with FAX.PLUS. Advanced security controls are available on the Enterprise plan tier.
Any further questions or requests while using this secure and reliable online fax service? Do not hesitate to reach us on our website, app or by email at email@example.com. Our customer support team will be pleased to help you!”
4. iFax: Fax from iPhone ad free
iFax is the first and original fax app that turns your iPhone or iPad into a portable fax machine.
THE IFAX STORY
– First launched in 2008, the same year as the Apple App Store launched
– iFax has served millions of users who have sent and received over 20 million faxes!
– iFax has been the most popular and highest-grossing fax app for over a decade
OVER 5 MILLION CUSTOMERS, ACROSS 20 THOUSAND COMPANIES
– Includes Fortune 500 companies and leading profit & non-profit organizations
– Including Citibank, US Government, Harvard University, SAS, Lyft, PWC, 3M, Invitae and lots more!
HOW IT WORKS
– Send 1 fax or send millions of faxes – anytime, anywhere
– No account needed, just start faxing online in minutes with the leading fax app, iFax.
– Send faxes on-the-go to any fax number in the world and receive faxes from any fax number
– HIPAA compliant fax app
– Absolutely FREE for 7 days!
● Enterprise-Grade Faxing
iFax offers enterprise-grade faxing features including enhanced security, bulk faxing options, multiple fax numbers and 24X7 technical support.
● Go Paperless with Cloud Faxing
Cloud integration enables you to easily import images, documents, PDF from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox in the app to fax on-the-go.
● 100% Safe & Private with Military-Grade Security
iFax offers 256-bit SSL end to end encryption and HIPAA compliance faxing with 100% secure transmission making it absolutely safe to fax your business and personal documents anywhere in the world.
● Powerful Document Scanner
iFax includes an integrated high power e fax scanner to quickly scan and fax your important business documents, personal files, photos and medical records etc.
● Multi Platform Support
iFax offers cross-device availability so you can send & receive faxes from your iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch making the faxing process hassle-free for both businesses and individuals.
● 24/7 Technical Support
Our technical customer support staff is available 24/7 to help you with anything and everything faxing.
● No Fax Maintenance Overheads
With iFax, you eliminate the need for a fax machine thereby saving on your fax maintenance charges and reducing pressure on your IT resources. So that you enjoy ‘Top- Notch Faxing’ without spending money on building a fax infrastructure.
– Prices vary based on selected region and duration, starting from $14.99/month (USD).
– Subscription duration options include 1 month and 1 year.
– The title of subscriptions will be “iFax Basic” or “iFax Pro” – A fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, scan & fax faxes received to your number may not be accessible
– The free trial period lasts for 7 days and monthly subscription charges are then made automatically to the given payment account unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
– iFax contains both free trial and paid subscriptions for fax. Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user.
– Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Initial payments are charged to a user’s iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Fair Use Policy – iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as ‘Fair Use’.
*iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.”
5. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”