If you are looking for the What Is The Best Free Music App For My iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 What Is The Best Free Music App For My iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 What Is The Best Free Music App For My iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 What Is The Best Free Music App For My iPhone
1. Freegal Music
Download and/or stream music on any compatible device. Browse through our vast collection of over 15+ million songs from over 200+ genres.
Enjoy our curated playlists that were designed to suit any mood, activity, or special occasion.
We encourage music discovery – keep up with our social media to get daily recommendations and new releases.
Check out our newly featured Audiobooks!
*Note on Downloads: Once you download a song, it’s yours! Listen to your tracks on and offline at your leisure. Just be sure to back it up prior if for whatever reason you lose access to the app.
Love Freegal Music?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freegalmusic
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/freegalmusic
Check in on our Pinterest, with daily updates: https://www.pinterest.com/freegalmusic/boards/”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
3. Spotify New Music and Podcasts
• Search for your favorite song, artist, or album
• Discover a world of new music, videos, and podcasts
• Enjoy playlists made just for you
• Make and share your own playlists
• Find music for any mood and activity
• Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and voice-controlled speakers
Download music on Spotify to start building your biggest, best ever music collection.
Spotify also offers thousands of podcasts, including originals that you can’t find anywhere else.
You can also enjoy ad-free music and download songs with a Premium subscription.
Search for any artist or album, and listen for free. Make and share playlists and build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don’t want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify”
4. VLC for Mobile
“VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.nIt can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
VLC for iOS is completely free and open source.”