If you are looking for the What Is The Best iPhone App To Record Phone Calls to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 What Is The Best iPhone App To Record Phone Calls that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 What Is The Best iPhone App To Record Phone Calls, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 What Is The Best iPhone App To Record Phone Calls
1. Automatic call recorder ●
“This call recorder app may be the easiest-to-use Call Recorder which you can find out on App Store. After more than 4 months in the Call Recorder market, we found that not many users know how to use Call Recorder applications. And we make a new UX which is super easy to use for anyone to record their incoming/outgoing phone calls.
Not like some other call recorder applications, this call recorder version is added many access numbers. The new access numbers help improve phone recording quality for many countries.
We may be the most advanced call recorder on App Store for this update with many useful features
– Organize recordings files in categories
– Edit recording audio
– Upload recordings to slack
– Upload recordings to Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive
– Speech-to-text recording audios in over 50 languages
For this Call Recorder application, users can record
– Incoming/outgoing calls
– Domestic/international calls
– With/without internet connection
Just open our application, you should know how easy to record your phone calls!!!
Your carrier needs to support 3-way calling to record a call with our app. You will be charged for calling to access numbers when recording your calls.
– Weekly subscription price is $6.99 with 3 days free trial. Every 1 week your subscription renews.
– Monthly subscription price is $14.99. Every 1 year your subscription renews.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy & Terms:
2. Call Recording by NoNotes
Record your calls with the option to transcribe using Call Recording By NoNotes. The call recording app allows users to easily record any call, of any length globally and save it in the cloud. Try the app out free, no credit card required. Whether you’re in a hurry or need a regular solution provider NoNotes can help.
The call recorder has over 100 000 active users every month and is consistently rated the best call recorder / transcription service globally by App review websites.
Founded in 2007 NoNotes is one of the world’s largest ecommerce transcription and call recording services. NoNotes works with individuals, small / medium business, Fortune 500 companies, government and universities every day for call recording, transcription and captioning services.
How Does It Work?
Enter your phone number, 6 digit (numeric) pin and email. (This is where your recordings will be sent) and hit sign in. That’s it.
Once you’re signed up you can record inbound or outbound calls and have the option to send the files for transcription.
For a full user guide visit NoNotes website
– Free Call Recording (20 minutes free per month and option to purchase more if needed)
– Option To Transcribe
– Save Calls in the Cloud
– Share on FB, Email
– Use App For Dictation
– Cancel at any time
– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com we’d love to help.
From Our Users:
“I strongly recommend the service. It is a great way of cutting down time better spent when getting your doctorate! – Best Selling Author, Award winning Journalist & Academic: Dr. Declan Hill “
“NoNotes is great for recording our meetings so the whole team and replay or we can share with missing team members. The service works great. – Co-Founder Canvas Pop / DNA 11: Adrian Salamunovic
“I use NoNotes call recording app to record research and have it transcribed. What a great time saver!” Julia Westford – Harvard University
If you aren’t fully satisfied with NoNotes call recording / call recorder service or our transcription service we provide a 100% money back guarantee.
NoNotes is free to use for 20 minutes per month. If call time exceeds this amount.
Monthly Subscription – $11.99/month for unlimited call recording and robo-transcription, archiving of files, and sharing
Yearly Subscription – $99.99/year for unlimited call recording and robo-transcription, archiving of files, and sharing
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
More Info: https://www.nonotes.com
Terms and Conditions of Service: https://www.nonotes.com/terms-and-conditions-of-service”
3. Google Voice
“Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and Google Workspace accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for Google Workspace users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for iPhone can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).”
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
5. Rev Call Recorder
Rev Call Recorder is the only iPhone app that allows you to record calls in just one simple step. No more fumbling over call merging with other apps. To top it off, call recording is completely free with absolutely no limits for incoming & outgoing calls. After your call, have the option to get your recording transcribed for an industry low rate by a skilled human transcriptionist.
≡≡≡ U.S. PHONE NUMBERS ONLY
» Currently, you can only register with a (+1) country code
» International fees may apply for Canada numbers since the recording line is a U.S. phone number
» Outgoing calls do not have international compatibility
≡≡≡ FREE & SIMPLE CALL RECORDING
√ No ads
√ No subscription or per minute fees
√ Unlimited, free call recording
√ Only app without clunky call merging
√ No limit on how long you can record a call for or how many recordings you can make
√ Record incoming & outgoing calls
√ High-quality recording and playback
√ Share and export your recordings without restrictions (via email, Dropbox, SMS etc.)
√ Best call recording app for journalists, writers, podcasters, and content creators
≡≡≡ TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
√ Get a transcript of your recording in under 12 hours
√ Simple pricing – transcription is charged per minute of audio
√ Our human experts transcribe for you
√ 99% accuracy guaranteed
√ Ability to add timestamps and verbatim to your order
√ Receive your transcript via email and app
√ Transcription service trusted by 100,000+ customers
√ Automatic privacy disclosure at the start of calls to help you stay compliant in 2-party states
√ Settings for 1-party state users
You own and control everything about your recordings: https://www.rev.com/about/privacy”
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 49 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!”
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Call landline and device numbers and send SMS messages anywhere in the world at affordable prices using Skype. Reach non-Skype users or contacts who are not online by choosing Skype Credit or Skype subscriptions.
Choose Skype Credit as a pay-as-you-go option to call and SMS. If you call specific destinations, save even more with monthly subscriptions. Skype subscriptions are monthly calling plans that let you make unlimited, or fixed-minute calls to landlines (and mobiles where applicable). Subscriptions begin at $2.99 a month for US, and can vary by destination. To make an in-app purchase, open the app, go to the Call tab and tap on the Skype to Phone banner. Skype Credit and Subscriptions purchased from the Skype app will be charged to your iTunes account when the purchase has been confirmed.
Your account will be charged for Skype subscription renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription is renewed automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period of subscription.
You can manage your subscription by going to your Apple ID account settings and choosing the auto-renewal option or turning it off at any time after your purchase.
• Privacy and Cookies policy: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=507539
• Microsoft Services Agreement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=530144
• EU Contract Summary: https://go.skype.com/eu.contract.summary”
7. TapeACall: Call Recorder
“Whether you’re interviewing someone for an upcoming story or taking minutes for a big conference call, you may find yourself having to record a conversation. In three easy steps, TapeACall allows you to securely record any phone call.” – Business Insider.
Lawyer? Document and provide evidence. Journalist? Create easily referenceable material. Any other profession or person that needs to record a call?
Capture crystal clear recordings, transcribe those recordings with 99% accuracy, and easily download those recordings and transcriptions to your computer. All with a couple of taps in the TapeACall app.
Enjoy these supercharged features with TapeACall:
* NEW! Automatically record outgoing phone calls (No more call merging!)
* Quickly transcribe recordings into text with 99% accuracy
* Remind yourself to follow up on phone calls or recordings with the new voice memo (and transcription) feature
* Access recordings immediately after hanging up by clicking the push notification to access the recording
* Easily organize, label, and safely store recordings to quickly reference at a later time
* Record any phone calls or Zoom meetings of any length, whether incoming, outgoing or in progress
* Share recordings and transcriptions via email, text, and your favorite apps like DropBox, Evernote, and Google Drive, and transfer recordings to new devices
With over 4+ million users, TapeACall has helped people record 32 million calls and transcribe 255,000 recordings. That’s 272 million minutes of phone calls recorded.
TapeACall’s advanced call recording features have also been mentioned by these trusted sources: USA Today, 9to5Mac, Business Insider, Readers Digest, Wired, Gizmodo, and Venture Beat.
You can count on TapeACall. We offer customer service from real humans. Our developers care about the customers they serve, and we add new and useful features all of the time.
NOTE: TapeACall requires your carrier supports 3-way calling. SimpleTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this in the US.
Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-Year Subscription with a 7-day free trial
* 1-Month Subscription
Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial’s auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Terms of Service: https://tapeacall.com/terms
California Privacy Notice: https://teltech.co/privacy.html”