If you are looking for the What Is The Best Voicemail App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 What Is The Best Voicemail App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 What Is The Best Voicemail App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 What Is The Best Voicemail App For Android
1. Google Voice
“Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and Google Workspace accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices.
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier.
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for Google Workspace users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for Android can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).”
2. YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker
Illegal call attacks against our users help power law enforcement efforts against those callers! Join the YouMail community and stop unwanted calls for everyone!
Use YouMail’s silence unknown numbers call blocker feature for 100% ringer protection and let your new smart voicemail keep you safe from robocall spammers that use a number only one time to call.
See why YouMail has won countless awards for voicemail and spam protection and why our AI-based fingerprinting is trusted by millions to answer their phone calls.
CALL BLOCKER FEATURES ARE AD-SUPPORTED AT NO CHARGE:
* Our call blocker can play ‘Number Disconnected’ tones to get you taken off dialing lists used by robocallers and spam callers.
* Other robo call blocker apps engage and try to “trick” spam call which might sound fun, but keeps your number active on spam call lists and encourages more spam and robocalls!
* Our voicemail-based fingerprinting enables our call blocker to detect and block a spam call or robocall faster than others.
* Every minute a new spam number or robo call number starts up – our call blocker updates hourly to block a robo call number as it becomes active.
* Not just a robocall blocker! Block any phone number with your own personal blacklist.
* Finally – a clean voicemail inbox. Our call blocker protects not only your ringer but your voicemail inbox too.
AWARD-WINNING CALL ANSWERING ARE AD-SUPPORTED AT NO CHARGE:
* Phone not on you? Check calls and voicemail online from any web browser or by email!
* High quality voicemail to text and voicemail to email.
* Give callers a unique experience with personalized greetings only they hear.
* Save calls and voicemail forever in custom folders to stay organized.
* Search and share calls and voicemail from the app or any web browser.
While our visual voicemail and robocall blocker is free, users love our premium features.
PROFESSIONAL + BUSINESS PHONE LINE UPGRADE:
* Need a second phone number or second line? How about several? Pick a vanity number or a local number from nearby area codes for your business, side hustle or classified listing.
* Add an auto attendant, virtual receptionist or e-receptionist with menus so callers can press a key to connect their call to a partner, assistant or any other phone number.
* Add an after hours or weekend greeting on your main phone number or second number to our auto attendant or virtual receptionist.
* Automated TXT replies make missed callers to your main phone or second number feel less ignored and less likely to call a competitor.
* Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren’t ignored.
* Host conference calls without a meeting ID or passcode – callers call your virtual conference number and they’re in.
* Trusted by 100,000 businesses: “like Google Voice with better service and Grasshopper with a better app!”
YOUMAIL VALUES PRIVACY!
* Permissions only when needed – no location permission needed.
* Android Q+ requires the call blocker role.
* Compatible on postpaid plans to upgrade AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail, StraightTalk voicemail and more.
* Some prepaid plans, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Google Fi and Consumer Cellular don’t support conditional call forwarding, disallowing YouMail.
* Activation dials carrier specific codes to forward a missed call to YouMail so we can block robo calls, block spam and provide visual voicemail.
* BEFORE DELETING, Deactivate and Return to Carrier from Settings, otherwise calls still go to YouMail even without the app installed! For more help, visit http://go.youmail.com/deactivate”
3. My Visual Voicemail
No need to change your voicemail number or to reconfigure your voicemail forwarding – My Visual Voicemail activates for free at first launch. An Unread Messages widget is included with My Visual Voicemail. On most Android devices you can add the Visual Voicemail widget by long pressing on any free space on your home screen, selecting ‘Add Widgets’, and choosing the Visual Voicemail widget from the alphabetical list.
My Visual Voicemail may use infrequent, free SMS messages to communicate with the Voicemail server.”
4. Vxt – Smart Calling & Voicemail
Vxt’s products include an intelligent phone system that automates phone call notes & documentation, and powerful voicemail tools that you can use with third-party phone service providers.
Used by customers from Europe, to New Zealand and everywhere in between Vxt helps thousands of businesses all over the world make smarter phone calls.
SMART VOICEMAIL GREETINGS
Smart voicemail greetings change depending on who’s calling, the time of day, and more.
With CONTACT-BASED GREETINGS, you can astound your contacts with greetings personalised to them. You can save one for Mum, your partner, a top client, or anyone else. It allows you to create a closer relationship with key people in your business and personal lives.
With TEMPORARY GREETINGS, you can set a greeting that plays for a period of time before it automatically swaps back to your normal one. They’re super helpful for flights, meetings, and other short events.
Automatically swap between BUSINESS & AFTER-HOURS greetings based on the time of day.
READ YOUR VOICEMAIL
All of your voicemail messages converted to text in our intelligent inbox. You can read your voicemail or listen by pressing play.
Forward all of your voicemail messages to your email with the touch of a button. Or forward your messages to a coworker to help you sift through important business messages.
Record short spoken notes which are immediately transcribed to text and easily shareable.
USE VXT ANYWHERE WITH VXT WEB
View your inbox, manage your account, access additional support, and functionality, like Integrations, via Vxt Web on our website.
CORPORATE ACCOUNTS ON VXT WEB
Create an account for your whole team on our web app at app.vxt.co.nz
Seamlessly share access to your inbox with colleagues in your Vxt Organisation. Cut down on response times & improve customer service experience by sharing your voicemail inbox with teammates.
MULTIPLE INBOX SUPPORT
You can set up, manage additional phone numbers, and swap between them using the drop-down menu on the top left hand of the mobile app.
VXT MAKES OTHER SOFTWARE BETTER WITH OUR INTEGRATIONS MARKETPLACE
Vxt connects with all of your favorite tools so that you can manage your messages where you work. Automate tasks and enhance your workflows, you can connect Vxt to Slack, Hubspot, Salesforce, and more.
LANDLINE & MULTIPLE PHONE SUPPORT
Vxt Voicemail is compatible with any desk phone, toll-free, non-mobile, VoIP, and mobile phone with the ability to use conditional call forwarding.
If you’re setting up Vxt Voicemail with a non-mobile number make sure to select landline in the setup process.
Our dark theme creates a fantastic experience at night time or 24/7 depending on your device preferences or manual selection.
URGENT MESSAGE ALERTS
We use artificial intelligence to identify which messages are the most important to help you get through critical messages.
The privacy & security of our users’ data is our #1 concern. Why not learn how we manage your personal data by checking out our Privacy Notice, https://www.vxt.co.nz/privacy-policy”
5. Visual Voicemail & Missed Call Alerts – InstaVoice
Think of InstaVoice as your virtual assistant or answering machine that’s available 24x7x365 to take your calls and messages.
InstaVoice manages your voicemails and missed call alerts in a beautiful chat-like interface.
👉 Do you want to know who called when your phone was switched off?
✅ InstaVoice tells you who called even when your phone was switched off, or unreachable due to gaps in network coverage. ✌
👉 Do you want to read your voicemails, and reply with ease when in a quiet zone?
✅ Convert your voicemails to text with voicemail transcription and read your voicemails on-the-go. 💬
👉 Tired of deleting voicemail messages to free up your voicemail inbox?
✅ InstaVoice gives you free, unlimited cloud-based voicemail storage! 😍
You can retain your voicemail messages even when you switch carriers! 💪
👉 Ever thought of deleting sent voicemail messages?
✅ Well, now you can! InstaVoice is the only voicemail app in the market that enables you to delete sent voicemail messages. ✋
👉 Do you need to manage multiple numbers?
✅ You’re in for a treat! InstaVoice lets you link up to 10 numbers in a single account.
Get unlimited visual voicemail and missed call alerts for all your linked numbers – directly from a single app! 😍
📢 Features at a Glance 👈
👉 Truly free and unlimited voicemail and unlimited missed call alerts powered by the cloud.
👉 Missed Call Manager: Get unlimited number of missed call alerts for upto 10 linked numbers with InstaVoice.
👉 Transcribe Voicemails: Convert voicemail to text with built-in voicemail transcription and read voicemails on the go!
👉 Withdraw Voicemail: InstaVoice is the only app that lets you delete sent voicemail messages.
📢 InstaVoice Supports Multiple Mobile Carriers & Countries 👈
InstaVoice supports voicemail and missed call alerts for multiple carries across the globe.
📬 An updated list is available at https://instavoice.com/supported-countries/
Here are some of the popular carriers InstaVoice supports in the US:
AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and more!
📢 Note: 👈
After you uninstall the InstaVoice app (it’s okay, we hope you come back again!), please don’t forget to deactivate InstaVoice voicemail service.
This link has all the details: http://bit.ly/2JEGVPx
📢 Charges (if Any): 👈
👉 InstaVoice app usage is absolutely FREE
👉 Call when forwarded to the voicemail service might incur charges as per your operator tariff
👉 Standard data charges might apply if not connected via WiFi
👉 Voicemail Transcription: 2 Credits
📢 We 💓 Your Thoughts 👈
We would love to receive your feedback and suggestions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
📢 Important Links 👈
📍 FAQs: https://instavoice.com/faqs
📍 Supported Countries: https://instavoice.com/supported-countries/
📍 Deactivate InstaVoice Visual Voicemail: http://bit.ly/2JEGVPx
InstaVoice has managed over 150 BILLION calls and connects you with your callers even when you’re not around.
With its beautiful visual voicemail interface and other amazing productivity features, InstaVoice makes it extremely easy to manage your calls with Voicemails and Missed Call Alerts.”
6. Hullomail Voicemail
Enjoy a 2-week free trial of all our features.
Read, reply, search, play and share voicemails with ease. Manage your voicemail better with custom greetings, voicemail sharing, voicemail to text and email.
READ & SEARCH YOUR VOICEMAIL WITH VOICEMAIL TRANSCRIPTION
• Hullomail Voicemail converts voicemails to text so you can read and search them without even listening
PROTECT YOUR NUMBER WITH CALL BLOCKER
• Block spam & unwanted callers from leaving you voicemails & calling you
DELIGHT CALLERS WITH CUSTOM VOICEMAIL GREETINGS
• Give callers the experience they deserve with special personalized voicemail greetings only they hear
KEEP VOICEMAILS FOREVER WITH UNLIMITED USAGE
• Save special voicemails in mailbox with unlimited storage
FORWARD VOICEMAILS WITH VOICEMAIL SHARING
• Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren’t ignored
• Share voicemail, forward voicemail & reply to phone calls by email, SMS or a direct voicemail
READ VOICEMAIL ON ANY DEVICE WITH VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL
• Use your favourite email client to receive, read, play & reply to voicemails & missed calls
• Phone not on you? Check voicemail online or by email without your phone!
TREAT VOICEMAIL LIKE TEXTS WITH VOICEMAIL TRANSCRIPTION
• Prioritise voicemails quickly by reading their text
• Reply to voicemails quickly via a Text/SMS
Choose your subscription:
• Read, play and manage your voicemails
• Transcription of 10 voicemails per month (up to 30 seconds of audio transcribed)
• Storage for up to 100 voicemails
• Push notifications when you miss a call, if your phone has been off or has no coverage
• Copy your voicemails to email for safe keeping
• Create custom greetings for friends, family and colleagues
• Call Blocker lets you block spam & unwanted callers from leaving a voicemail
• Access Control – Anti-hacking measures to secure voicemails
All of the above plus:
• Transcription of all voicemails (up to 180 seconds of audio transcribed)
• Search for messages by caller or content
• Out Of Office voice greetings
• Unlimited voicemail storage
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscription in Google Play after purchase.
Please note that most Pay as You Go Plans (Prepaid) are not compatible with Hullomail as they do not support call forwarding which is needed for the service to operate.
SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
Pay As You Go plans are ONLY supported on these networks
UK: Three and GiffGaff
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile and Pay as you go (Prepaid) Plans
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
• Hullomail is a replacement voicemail service
• In order to use Hullomail you need to sign up and create an account
• Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for Hullomail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
• Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
• Please see our Roaming FAQ’s to find out how Hullomail can save you money when travelling abroad
• Being an automated process Scribe voicemail transcription may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail